Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

I am so there This is going to be TIGHT I hope that a lot of these DJ's are at the actual parade!!! Now that would be sick!!

Old Post Jul-21-2005 17:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sheffy
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
>>>>>>MAIN STAGE ONE>>>>>>
CARL COX
FERRY CORSTEN
BAD BOY BILL
DJ DAN
ABOVE & BEYOND
DEEP VOICES
REZA

>>>>>>MAIN STAGE TWO hosted by TranceAddict.com>>>>>>
BLANK & JONES
THE THRILLSEEKERS
LANGE
MARKUS SCHULZ
DYLOOT
TOM SLIK
GIANNI & TAJ

Ohhhh... my god!!!

(or in the words of Michelle: HFS!!!!!!!!!!!1111 )

Old Post Jul-21-2005 18:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sheffy Click here to Send sheffy a Private Message Visit sheffy's homepage! Add sheffy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Koolaid74
Supreme tranceaddict

Be Cool!

I'm glad that this is officially posted so that we can start discussing the specifics without putting people in an awkward position.(e.g. DaveT)

Few thoughts:

I did take a look at the earlier "unofficial" posting of the lineup/schedule and was groaning at some of the time conflicts, most notably Ferry and Blank & Jones spinning simultaneously in different areas. I'm sure DaveT can tell us more, but I have a feeling that the time slots aren't set in stone, just yet. Even so, I would think that those two would end the night in their respective areas. What to do, what to do...

No Gabriel & Dresden. Although I've been to their shows twice this year already, it just seems like they should be participating in arguably the biggest party event of the year in the Bay Area.(they are local, after all) But I don't doubt that they have/are currently trying their best to make it work. What can I say, I'm a fan.

Above & Beyond! Paavo told me at Cirucs last weekend that he heard about the LP happening in SF only an hour before they started their set. He said A&B would try to make it and it seems that the Spundae crew has managed to convince them to come. Nice! I'm telling you, Above & Beyond was amazing. I just wonder which two of the three are showing up this time.

I was still contemplating the possiblity of going to catch PvD at ten15... until I saw this lineup. It's going to be almost impossible to pass up on catching Ferry/A&B/B&J/Markus, albeit the short sets.

Let the excitement continue to build!

03.15 Simon Patterson [Avalon]

Old Post Jul-21-2005 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Koolaid74 Click here to Send Koolaid74 a Private Message Add Koolaid74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
clubheaven
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DaveT
BAY AREA get ready for the biggest event of the millennium....The Love is Coming...

SKILLS & SPUNDAE in association with Insomniac's BASSRUSH host

******The Official LOVE PARADE AFTER PARTY!******

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th 2005
9PM-4AM :: Located at the Bill Grahahm Civic Auditorium in San Francisco :: 9PM-4AM

CARL COX
FERRY CORSTEN
BAD BOY BILL
DJ DAN
ABOVE & BEYOND
DEEP VOICES
REZA

BLANK & JONES
THE THRILLSEEKERS
LANGE
MARKUS SCHULZ
DYLOOT
TOM SLIK
GIANNI & TAJ

>>>>>>MAIN STAGE THREE hosted by Insomniac's BASSRUSH>>>>>>
SHY FX
ADAM F
PENDULUM
TECH ITCH
JOHN B
BICOLAS
XXXL & HAZEN

MC's for the night
JOHNNY RED
AUDIO ANGEL
MC DINO
MC DUH
COLONEL MC

Old Post Jul-21-2005 18:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for clubheaven Click here to Send clubheaven a Private Message Visit clubheaven's homepage! Add clubheaven to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)

quote:
Originally posted by clubheaven
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DaveT
BAY AREA get ready for the biggest event of the millennium....The Love is Coming...

SKILLS & SPUNDAE in association with Insomniac's BASSRUSH host

******The Official LOVE PARADE AFTER PARTY!******

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th 2005
9PM-4AM :: Located at the Bill Grahahm Civic Auditorium in San Francisco :: 9PM-4AM

CARL COX
FERRY CORSTEN
BAD BOY BILL
DJ DAN
ABOVE & BEYOND
DEEP VOICES
REZA

BLANK & JONES
THE THRILLSEEKERS
LANGE
MARKUS SCHULZ
DYLOOT
TOM SLIK
GIANNI & TAJ

>>>>>>MAIN STAGE THREE hosted by Insomniac's BASSRUSH>>>>>>
SHY FX
ADAM F
PENDULUM
TECH ITCH
JOHN B
BICOLAS
XXXL & HAZEN

MC's for the night
JOHNNY RED
AUDIO ANGEL
MC DINO
MC DUH
COLONEL MC

HUH???

Old Post Jul-21-2005 18:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Trancelover24 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Durafei
the crazy russian

If this line-up is indeed correct, then I'm 100% there. PVD at 1015 is tempting, but this is just too good to miss !

My Blog: durafei.blogspot.com - Last Update March 23, 2006

Old Post Jul-21-2005 18:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Durafei Click Here to Email Durafei Click here to Send Durafei a Private Message Visit Durafei's homepage! Add Durafei to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Durafei
If this line-up is indeed correct, then I'm 100% there. PVD at 1015 is tempting, but this is just too good to miss !

This is the "Official" Line up!!!

Old Post Jul-21-2005 19:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Trancelover24 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:
Originally posted by Koolaid74 No Gabriel & Dresden. Although I've been to their shows twice this year already, it just seems like they should be participating in arguably the biggest party event of the year in the Bay Area.(they are local, after all) But I don't doubt that they have/are currently trying their best to make it work. What can I say, I'm a fan.

I heard Dresden had a prior obligation somewhere else and couldn't make it, but that doesn't mean Josh Gabriel can't make a surprise solo appearance Has he ever done that before? Played solo? I talked with him briefly at Ruby Skye and he said he'd love to be there, but that no one's approached him about it yet... wouldn't be the same without the djs that put SF on the map

Old Post Jul-21-2005 22:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbital32
Revolution

wow man! this is going to be AWESOME! Last year was great.. this year is just going to be AMAZING!

Old Post Jul-22-2005 01:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbital32 Click here to Send Orbital32 a Private Message Visit Orbital32's homepage! Add Orbital32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbital32
Revolution

ohhh... what does VIP get? if it allows for easier movement i might be tempted to buy it!

Old Post Jul-22-2005 01:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbital32 Click here to Send Orbital32 a Private Message Visit Orbital32's homepage! Add Orbital32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

VIP details will be available soon.

Dave

Old Post Jul-22-2005 02:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fury
Supreme tokeaddict

I'd rather see G&D headline an after-afterparty starting at 4am.

Old Post Jul-22-2005 02:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fury Click here to Send fury a Private Message Add fury to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread