Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

yeah i'm just saying for venues and stuff thats a large part of why everything is soo expensive around here.

Old Post Aug-12-2005 07:37  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KOz
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fupaking
hehe...I won't be drinking or eating, so I got my general admission hard tickets for $33 and picked up a few extra for friends.
I'll hit Del Taco (just like last year!) just before the LP,
and I ought to be set for the whole day/night!

Woohoo! Bring It!!!!

where are you getting them for 33?

Old Post Aug-13-2005 00:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KOz Click here to Send KOz a Private Message Add KOz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

quote:
Originally posted by KOz
where are you getting them for 33?

He probably walked into a store selling tickets and has $30 tickets left....$30 + the little fee the store charges.

Old Post Aug-13-2005 00:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jordan Stevens
The Bald One

i wish this wasnt so far away from vegas, i want to go

Old Post Aug-13-2005 00:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan Stevens Click Here to Email Jordan Stevens Click here to Send Jordan Stevens a Private Message Visit Jordan Stevens's homepage! Add Jordan Stevens to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fupaking
Supreme tranceaddict

right-o!

I ran into a store as soon as I saw them go to $40 on groovetickets.
No will-call list for me!

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
He probably walked into a store selling tickets and has $30 tickets left....$30 + the little fee the store charges.

Old Post Aug-13-2005 03:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fupaking Click here to Send fupaking a Private Message Add fupaking to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KOz
Junior tranceaddict

quote:

i meant location of store...cuz i picked mines up tuesday and they were $42

Old Post Aug-13-2005 04:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KOz Click here to Send KOz a Private Message Add KOz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

quote:
Originally posted by KOz
i meant location of store...cuz i picked mines up tuesday and they were $42

wow did u get them from channelz? thats a quick price increase, considering that sac = cowtown

Old Post Aug-13-2005 08:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

quote:
Originally posted by PhaseFour
wow did u get them from channelz? thats a quick price increase, considering that sac = cowtown

sac has TONS of people who are into ravs. not surprised

Old Post Aug-13-2005 11:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

quote:
Here's what Groovetickets says for the VIP...it says "Soft drink bar" -- someone needs to call and verify... ;-p

VIP includes:

-Line Privilege (VIPs don't wait in line to PARTY! One of our staff will kindly show you the way)
-Full Access to all 3 Back Stages (See what the DJs see)
-Access to artist/VIP area (have a drink with your favorite DJ or just get away from the excitement for a bit. Hungry? Enjoy our full catered food and soft drink bar)
-Gift Bag (lots of surprises in this bag)
-Laminate (What would all access be without one of these)

Getting VIP tickets next weekend!

Old Post Aug-13-2005 14:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Just found this link at the Love Parade SF website:

OFFICIAL LOVE PARADE SF AFTERPARTY SITE

http://skillsdjworkshop.com/lpafterparty/

Full event info, directions, DJ lineup & more!

Old Post Aug-13-2005 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkyo
Supreme tranceaddict

i know most of the people from skills so i wont need a to buy a vip ticket, but i am sure going behind the stage tot alk to some djs and hand over some demos =)

Old Post Aug-14-2005 01:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djkyo Click here to Send djkyo a Private Message Add djkyo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

seriously. I can't wait. BTW Nou clean out your pm inbox.

Old Post Aug-14-2005 04:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread