Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > Loveparade Afterparty Tix Exchange!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

Loveparade Afterparty Tix Exchange!

i might have a couple of extra 30$ tickets. given that tickets are 40 or 50 i wouldnt mind letting them go at cost (33 bucks) to my fellow TAs. or we can have bidding wars

if not ill sell them on ebay

so PM me if you need one or something! if anyone has extra too post here...

Old Post Sep-10-2005 22:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blazed it
Chavtastic!

for 1015 or for bill graham?

Old Post Sep-11-2005 01:17  China
Click Here to See the Profile for blazed it Click here to Send blazed it a Private Message Add blazed it to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

skills @ bill graham

Old Post Sep-11-2005 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SVGmethod
djcurly.com

i will grab 4 tix. 35 each nigga.

Old Post Sep-11-2005 04:26  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for SVGmethod Click here to Send SVGmethod a Private Message Visit SVGmethod's homepage! Add SVGmethod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vyruz Reaper
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by PhaseFour
skills @ bill graham

shiit i want 2 tix please i take em NOW

hit me up lemme know

Old Post Sep-18-2005 22:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vyruz Reaper Click here to Send Vyruz Reaper a Private Message Add Vyruz Reaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzyChicken
Supreme tranceaddict

OK my brother got in a car accident, and messed up his knee and cant go. So I have 1 ticket for sale, for Skills/Spundae Afterparty at Bill Graham. Im thinking about $35-40 or whatever to sell it (i dunno how much it is at the door). We can exchange info and meetup to get the ticket. Just PM or email me at kalensk@yahoo.com or my IM info in my profile. I am out of town until Friday night (day before) so please be patient. I will check my email a few times but not much.

Old Post Sep-19-2005 02:13  Madagascar
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzyChicken Click here to Send FuzzyChicken a Private Message Add FuzzyChicken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > Loveparade Afterparty Tix Exchange!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Pls O.o !!! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpooky - "Belong" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread