Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > MISS NINE appreciation thread!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WardC
Supreme tranceaddict

MISS NINE appreciation thread!

Check her out...a fresh face in the scene with a fresh sound: MISS NINE!!

<

so whatya think of her?

Old Post Aug-28-2007 16:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WardC Click here to Send WardC a Private Message Add WardC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

She really is an exceptional dj.

Old Post Aug-28-2007 17:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

She plays decent music. I need to get a set from her.

Old Post Aug-28-2007 17:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
She plays decent music. I need to get a set from her.

Probably what I like most about her is that she takes tracks that I genuinely feel kind of "meh" about and makes them her own.

She's coming back to Chicago pretty soon, definitely hoping to check it out.

Old Post Aug-28-2007 17:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Probably what I like most about her is that she takes tracks that I genuinely feel kind of "meh" about and makes them her own.

She's coming back to Chicago pretty soon, definitely hoping to check it out.

i think it was last Friday that she was in Chicago. or at least that's when i remember getting the Spybar text about it.

she is a great DJ though, and a gorgeous girl. i appreciate!

Old Post Aug-28-2007 17:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmay119
Supreme tranceaddict

Never heard of her before this thread. I like the music she plays, and her transition in the top video was buttery smooth. She's also pretty damn cute as well.

Definately will download some sets from her and make my decision from there. So far so good however.

EDIT: What's the first track in the top video?

Old Post Aug-28-2007 18:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmay119 Click here to Send cmay119 a Private Message Add cmay119 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
i think it was last Friday that she was in Chicago. or at least that's when i remember getting the Spybar text about it.

she is a great DJ though, and a gorgeous girl. i appreciate!

Ah yep, that's it. Oh well, I think she's through here every few months - so once we don't have to worry about moving I'm sure we can see her again.

Old Post Aug-28-2007 18:09 
kingchinc
Captain Closer

she is sooooooooooo hot! no matter how good or bad a dj is, I will still admire her.

Old Post Aug-28-2007 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ben Brown
Polar Bear's Toenails

Love

yea she was very good at spy this past friday.

like i said in the local chicago forum: i havn't had a crush like this since gradeschool. :P

Old Post Aug-28-2007 19:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Brown Click here to Send Ben Brown a Private Message Visit Ben Brown's homepage! Add Ben Brown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keithos27
Perfecto For Clubs

also the first woman to do a mix cd for yoshitoshi.

doesn't hurt that she was a model either.

Old Post Aug-28-2007 20:39  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for keithos27 Click here to Send keithos27 a Private Message Visit keithos27's homepage! Add keithos27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Saint John
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

yeayeah she is pretty good from what I have heard. anyone know a place where i can get one of her sets

Old Post Aug-28-2007 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Saint John Click here to Send Saint John a Private Message Add Saint John to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LionsLair
Supreme tranceaddict

Ive seen her play out, she opened for Deep Dish (Dubfire & Sharam) last year here in Hollywood,CA at Avalon. She did an excellent job to get the party started, shes pretty good. I think shes signed to Yoshitoshi and Bullit Bookings. One of the better female dj's out there.

Old Post Aug-29-2007 10:28  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for LionsLair Click here to Send LionsLair a Private Message Add LionsLair to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > MISS NINE appreciation thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread