Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Ferry Corsten Tracklist Archive 1999-Present
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict



Registered: Feb 2004
Location: Iowa, USA

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
That would be very nice of yoU!


There u go bud
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/258...on_12242006.mp3


___________________
SILENCE MUST BE HEARD, NOISE SHOULD BE OBSERVED!
PROUD TO BE PERSIAN


https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Dec-27-2006 14:56  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junk21
tranceaddict in training



Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Luton

hi, has any one got: Ferry Corsten - Live @ Nature One 2006 (08-04-2006) that i can download?

Old Post Jan-07-2007 16:55  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for junk21 Click here to Send junk21 a Private Message Add junk21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stanza
Natural Born Trancer



Registered: Oct 2001
Location: Sydney

Hi all,

Just a note that some of you might have come across the set titled:

Ferry_Corsten_-_Invasion_Area__Sirius_-12-01-2007

This is a fake !! So do not waste your time trying to ID this set.

These 'fake'/mislabeled sets that are lying around the net are beginning to piss me off

Old Post Jan-27-2007 20:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Stanza Click here to Send Stanza a Private Message Add Stanza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict



Registered: Feb 2004
Location: Iowa, USA

quote:
Originally posted by Stanza
Hi all,

Just a note that some of you might have come across the set titled:

Ferry_Corsten_-_Invasion_Area__Sirius_-12-01-2007

This is a fake !! So do not waste your time trying to ID this set.

These 'fake'/mislabeled sets that are lying around the net are beginning to piss me off


not fake, it's a rebroadcast from 2005


___________________
SILENCE MUST BE HEARD, NOISE SHOULD BE OBSERVED!
PROUD TO BE PERSIAN


https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Jan-27-2007 22:08  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djteg
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Dec 2006
Location: UK, London

any1 with tracklist of Corsten @ Turmills Jan 12th 2006 plz?


___________________
Elektro is the answer!

Old Post Jan-30-2007 19:54  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djteg Click here to Send djteg a Private Message Visit djteg's homepage! Add djteg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrissO
I Love You



Registered: Feb 2002
Location: Oslo

Ferry Corsten - Live @ Hyperstate Oslo Norway (09-23-2000)
01. James Holden - Horizons (Way Out West Remix)

99% sure. I can't double-check as I lost a lot of my music recently :/

btw, does anyone have his Hyperstate 1999 set? Would be highly appreicated I think I also lost the Jean and TiŰsto sets...


___________________
Most wanted bootlegs:
Above & Beyond pres. Unkle Petter - So Many Faces
Armin vs. Angelic - Rebirth Of Angelic
Oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ TiŰsto "Dutch" Remix)
Armin van Buuren vs. Laura Jansen - Coming Home vs. Use Somebody (AvB Mashup)

quote:
frostdude1 wrote:
Just because Deadmau5 has no class, you don't have to associate Tijs with him.

Old Post Jan-30-2007 20:56  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for KrissO Click Here to Email KrissO Click here to Send KrissO a Private Message Add KrissO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict



Registered: Feb 2004
Location: Iowa, USA

Some links are added, more sets will uploaded in future.


___________________
SILENCE MUST BE HEARD, NOISE SHOULD BE OBSERVED!
PROUD TO BE PERSIAN


https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Apr-23-2007 05:18  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris_Sunset
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Nov 2005
Location: Erfurt, Germany

Has anybody the tracklist of ferry corstens gig at mayday in germany 30.04.07 (01.05.07)?? I'm very happy if you can help me... he played a remix from "Jose Gonzales - Crosses". What for a remix is this? And a remix from "Fix You" from Coldplay. Please help *g*


___________________
Myspace

Old Post May-04-2007 21:05  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_Sunset Click here to Send Chris_Sunset a Private Message Add Chris_Sunset to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict



Registered: Feb 2004
Location: Iowa, USA

quote:
Originally posted by Chris_Sunset
Has anybody the tracklist of ferry corstens gig at mayday in germany 30.04.07 (01.05.07)?? I'm very happy if you can help me... he played a remix from "Jose Gonzales - Crosses". What for a remix is this? And a remix from "Fix You" from Coldplay. Please help *g*

It wasn't broadcasted, I hope SSL broadcast the recorded set anyway


___________________
SILENCE MUST BE HEARD, NOISE SHOULD BE OBSERVED!
PROUD TO BE PERSIAN


https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post May-04-2007 23:09  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ariyas
Lengendary Tranceaddict



Registered: May 2006
Location: Houston

This Tracklist Is WAAAAAY OFF WAAAAY OFF

Ferry Corsten - Live @ Rich's Houston Texas (04-18-2007)
01. ID
02. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Outsiders (Cosmic Gate Remix)
03. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Rank 1 - Life Less Ordinary (Rafa´┐Żl Frost Remix)
04. Kyau & Albert vs. Marc Marberg - Megashira (Original Mix)
05. Les Rhythmes Digitales - Dreamin´┐Ż (Ferry Corsten Remix)
06. Jos´┐Ż Gonz´┐Żlez - Crosses (Danilo Ercole Bootleg Remix)
07. Viridian - Sunhump (Breakfast's Richard Durand Bootleg Remix)
08. Ferry Corsten - Galaxia
09. Lemon & Einar K - Autumn Radicals
10. Dogzilla - Without You
11. Ferry Corsten - Beautiful (Original Extended Mix)
12. Breakfast - The Sunlight
13. Rafa´┐Żl Frost - Worlds
14. Bryan Adams - Run To You (Rafa´┐Żl Frost Bootleg Remix)
15. Cara Dillon vs. 2Divine - Black Is The Colour (Coco & Green Remix)
16. Ferry Corsten - L.E.F. (Loud, Electronic, Ferocious)
17. Azzido Da Bass - Dooms Night (Ferry Corsten Re-Edit of Timo Maas Remix)
18. Ferry Corsten feat. Guru - Junk (Ferry Corsten's Flashover Mix)
19. Coldplay - Fix You (AJW Mix)
20. ID
21. ID
22. Carl B - Chasing Leaves (Original Mix)
25. ID
24. ID
25. The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Richard Durand Remix

Old Post May-08-2007 10:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariyas Click here to Send Ariyas a Private Message Add Ariyas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict



Registered: Feb 2004
Location: Iowa, USA

quote:
Originally posted by Ariyas
This Tracklist Is WAAAAAY OFF WAAAAY OFF

Ferry Corsten - Live @ Rich's Houston Texas (04-18-2007)
01. ID
02. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Outsiders (Cosmic Gate Remix)
03. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Rank 1 - Life Less Ordinary (Rafa´┐Żl Frost Remix)
04. Kyau & Albert vs. Marc Marberg - Megashira (Original Mix)
05. Les Rhythmes Digitales - Dreamin´┐Ż (Ferry Corsten Remix)
06. Jos´┐Ż Gonz´┐Żlez - Crosses (Danilo Ercole Bootleg Remix)
07. Viridian - Sunhump (Breakfast's Richard Durand Bootleg Remix)
08. Ferry Corsten - Galaxia
09. Lemon & Einar K - Autumn Radicals
10. Dogzilla - Without You
11. Ferry Corsten - Beautiful (Original Extended Mix)
12. Breakfast - The Sunlight
13. Rafa´┐Żl Frost - Worlds
14. Bryan Adams - Run To You (Rafa´┐Żl Frost Bootleg Remix)
15. Cara Dillon vs. 2Divine - Black Is The Colour (Coco & Green Remix)
16. Ferry Corsten - L.E.F. (Loud, Electronic, Ferocious)
17. Azzido Da Bass - Dooms Night (Ferry Corsten Re-Edit of Timo Maas Remix)
18. Ferry Corsten feat. Guru - Junk (Ferry Corsten's Flashover Mix)
19. Coldplay - Fix You (AJW Mix)
20. ID
21. ID
22. Carl B - Chasing Leaves (Original Mix)
25. ID
24. ID
25. The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Richard Durand Remix

dude I started lsitening from Outsiders, and from that track everything fine. unless u have the mp3 to prove it.


___________________
SILENCE MUST BE HEARD, NOISE SHOULD BE OBSERVED!
PROUD TO BE PERSIAN


https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post May-08-2007 11:45  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ariyas
Lengendary Tranceaddict



Registered: May 2006
Location: Houston

daaaaam i still cant believe nobody recorded ...thaat was one of ferry corsten best shows i ever heard and expirenced...


did u see the videos GOLF ??

Old Post May-08-2007 20:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariyas Click here to Send Ariyas a Private Message Add Ariyas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Ferry Corsten Tracklist Archive 1999-Present
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 21:06.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map