Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006 > In Conclusion... This Coference was..... ..
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

In Conclusion... This Coference was..... ..

......... Wierd.

Yea I know, lots of good parties and line ups, but it was just wierd. I dont know. Closing parties should at least happen on the weekend. WEEKDS -END. The dates sucked, and all this MMC wanting to extend the days, in my opinion, its proving to show that it wouldnt really work.. look @ South Beach for the past 3 days. DEAD!!. Space had to cancel their Closing Party.. sup with that! .. among other things.

I say leave it for Conference days, dont extend the parties for 5 more days, and yea.. I think thats it.

And oh Yea, Bring Radio1, thats always cool

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Mar-30-2006 04:06  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

I think this years conference was really good, I mean all the broadcasts thats been going on were great, XM Radio broadcasting live at Ultra 2006 and involvedevents.com broadcasting live at Club Space in the Terrace, And of course my first time experience at Club Space to see Markus playing in the main room and then lastly seeing him again last night at BED for the closing party. I would say it's been a hell of a week with lots of great music.

MarkusSchulz.com Party107.com 160k 32k

Old Post Mar-30-2006 04:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TigerClaw Click here to Send TigerClaw a Private Message Add TigerClaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

I have to agree with Felipe on this one. This conference wasn't as hyped up as last year's, but I still had a helluva lot more fun this year.

Old Post Mar-30-2006 04:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

Musically: Somewhat disappointing.

Clubs: Somewhat disappointing.

Friends: Worth every single frustration we had.

I swear that with everything I didn't like about conference, being with the people I was with made all the difference and I had a great time. I could be in hell with those kids and still have a great time!

Old Post Mar-30-2006 04:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
Musically: Somewhat disappointing.

Clubs: Somewhat disappointing.

Friends: Worth every single frustration we had.

I swear that with everything I didn't like about conference, being with the people I was with made all the difference and I had a great time. I could be in hell with those kids and still have a great time!

and i didnt see u once!

Old Post Mar-30-2006 05:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

Well WMC won't be bad if it's 7 days like
Mon - Sun

or if it's 5 days
Wed - Sund

But 1. You had it start on a FRIDAY and end on a TUESDAY

of course people only came till the weekend. Ppl have school to go to and work on Monday. they can't have it overlapping to another week.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Mar-30-2006 05:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neinerlove
K.NEINER

I had a good time..but after 5 days...DONE!! Hit the wall..just DONE!!

My word for the conference would have to be: FUNNY!!
Just too many funny unexpected random things happend... good times over all... definately a learning experience... for next time!

Old Post Mar-30-2006 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neinerlove Click here to Send neinerlove a Private Message Visit neinerlove's homepage! Add neinerlove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MJM74
FL Mod

What a difference from last year is all I have to say.

I betya Space didn't even get half as packed as last year. Either way I had a blast this vacation. Looking forward to the next one.

WMC 2010 EVENTS LIST -<---Click on Link

Old Post Mar-30-2006 05:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for MJM74 Click here to Send MJM74 a Private Message Add MJM74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

that might also be cuz last year there was no shine , metro , noc etc.

Space = PWNED!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Mar-30-2006 05:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
and i didnt see u once!

This also disappoints me.

What's the next show you're heading out for brotha?

Old Post Mar-30-2006 05:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beema
too deep

fuckin awesome

Take a trip... there's acid in my fridge...

Old Post Mar-30-2006 06:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for beema Click here to Send beema a Private Message Visit beema's homepage! Add beema to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Well WMC won't be bad if it's 7 days like
Mon - Sun

or if it's 5 days
Wed - Sund

But 1. You had it start on a FRIDAY and end on a TUESDAY

of course people only came till the weekend. Ppl have school to go to and work on Monday. they can't have it overlapping to another week.

That yea.. Mon-Sun = Perfect.

I loved the parties I went to, just didnt see that much hype as last year and people per say.. just Sat-Sunday where SoBe was a really into it, but even that it was still a mixture of Memorial Day and WMC lol

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Mar-30-2006 12:31  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006 > In Conclusion... This Coference was..... ..
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBreaks tune... i think [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGood Livin - "Feels So Good" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread