Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006 > A track PVD played at Ultra
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjDeComp
Proud V-Dub Owner

A track PVD played at Ultra

My gf needs to know the name of a track pvd played at ultra.
It has male vocals and goes something like this "...push me I fall"

thanks

Old Post Mar-31-2006 21:46  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for DjDeComp Click here to Send DjDeComp a Private Message Add DjDeComp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

and also says,,, "falling down"

omg i loved this track,,, and he played at space too!

any id's!!!

Old Post Mar-31-2006 23:43  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epdarks
mnb4fl

Push me I fall... but not for long

Yeah, ID PLZZZ

He's been playing it a lot in his recent sets. I can prob upload the track for you guys?

Old Post Mar-31-2006 23:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for epdarks Click here to Send epdarks a Private Message Visit epdarks's homepage! Add epdarks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

do it.

Old Post Mar-31-2006 23:52  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjDeComp
Proud V-Dub Owner

quote:
Originally posted by epdarks
Push me I fall... but not for long

Yeah, ID PLZZZ

He's been playing it a lot in his recent sets. I can prob upload the track for you guys?

Yes please

Old Post Mar-31-2006 23:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for DjDeComp Click here to Send DjDeComp a Private Message Add DjDeComp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epdarks
mnb4fl

Give me 10 minutes tops, gotta find it out of my 50+ PvD sets... this should be fun.

Old Post Apr-01-2006 00:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for epdarks Click here to Send epdarks a Private Message Visit epdarks's homepage! Add epdarks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epdarks
mnb4fl

Found it, cut it, uploading.

Old Post Apr-01-2006 00:09  United States
Vandit56
Senior tranceaddict

Coast to coast- Cut me

Old Post Apr-01-2006 00:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vandit56 Click here to Send Vandit56 a Private Message Add Vandit56 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epdarks
mnb4fl

Thanks for the ID!!

Coast to coast - cut me
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

It has some other tracks on both ends, figured I'd give ya the fades.

Old Post Apr-01-2006 00:18  United States
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

heh,,, we suck!

paul has played this so much!

Old Post Apr-01-2006 00:18  Italy
DjDeComp
Proud V-Dub Owner

thanks guys

Old Post Apr-01-2006 01:04  Poland
nfekted
Go green! Don't be mean!

yea i was wondering what track this was. yes he played it at Space and Ultra. Nice tune!

ENERGY. ENERGY. ALWAYS.

Old Post Apr-01-2006 02:02  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for nfekted Click here to Send nfekted a Private Message Add nfekted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006 > A track PVD played at Ultra
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNew tech-house tune [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Gate IV - "Give All You Got" (Gate Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread