Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Your choon of the moment.
Pages (323): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n



Registered: Mar 2004
Location: MTHELL

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
hammer - dousk


fucking nice one... goes off!


___________________
Fortuna Favet Fortibus.

Old Post Feb-11-2008 21:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick



Registered: Apr 2005
Location: Montreal

I'm becoming increasingly impressed with Marcus' taste.

It is indeed a great tune, proggy bangness!


___________________

Old Post Feb-11-2008 22:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss



Registered: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal, Canada

IM LEARNING ALEX IM LEARNING

Old Post Feb-11-2008 22:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Nacht
Steve French



Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal

Im not gonna put amazing techno/minimal tracks in here anymore cause nobody cares so ill share a bit of fromage that I think is cool.
Thomas Schwartz - Jupiter Calling

Old Post Feb-14-2008 07:30  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Nacht Click here to Send Dj Nacht a Private Message Add Dj Nacht to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
brightnights
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Aug 2006
Location: toronto, on

DJ Vibe - You

Old Post Feb-17-2008 04:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for brightnights Click here to Send brightnights a Private Message Add brightnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Nacht
Steve French



Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal

everuone here seems to like digweed and sasha so here yaz go

Guy Gerber & Chaim - SALTAMONTE EP

Old Post Feb-20-2008 17:20  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Nacht Click here to Send Dj Nacht a Private Message Add Dj Nacht to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZraW
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Sep 2007
Location: Montreal, Canada

Mac Zimms, Randy Katana - 2 in 1(Original mix)

Old Post Feb-20-2008 17:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZraW Click here to Send ZraW a Private Message Add ZraW to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick



Registered: Apr 2005
Location: Montreal

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Nacht
everuone here seems to like digweed and sasha so here yaz go

Guy Gerber & Chaim - SALTAMONTE EP


Terrible EP imo.


___________________

Old Post Feb-20-2008 17:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Nacht
Steve French



Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
Terrible EP imo.


I agree lol, I just wanted to post Proggish type stuff to make people happy. Screw it! Im back to posting Minimal techno again!

Adam Kroll - Cael

Cant stop listening to this track for weeks now! I love it!

Old Post Feb-20-2008 18:16  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Nacht Click here to Send Dj Nacht a Private Message Add Dj Nacht to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2005
Location: here and there

Mario Zar & Marco Berto - Infrared (Steve Lawler Mix)
Consistent - Proper Balance
Emjae - Can You Handle It (Audiojack Mix)
G. Riedatz - Mode (Daley Padley's Afterhours Mix)
Dimi Angelis & Jereon Search - Lunar
Dominik Eulberg & Gabriel Ananda - NGC 101
Rainer Weichhold - Bamboo (Format B Remix)
Jens Bond - Consequence (Skoozbot Remix)
Andre Crom - Tomographie (Spektre Remix)
Christian Smith & John Selway - Walk The Walk
Drumcell & Audio Injection - Bottle Opener
Adam K - I Can Feel
Libex & Giorgio Prezioso - Contagious
Oliver Huntermann - Zum Goldenen Handschuh
Johnny Fiasco - Hijacked (Audiojack Remix)
Logiztik Sounds - Crazy People (D-Nox & Becker's Remix)
James Mowbray & Leiam Sullivan - Tropical Heights (Ink & Needle Remix)
Tomy DeClerque - I Don't Know
Marc Romboy & Gui Boratto - Eurasia (Gui's Version)
Tiger Stripes - Survivor
Einmusik - Tisuca
Velkro & Ido Ophir - Warehouse


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Haus
Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post Mar-01-2008 01:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Nacht
Steve French



Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
Mario Zar & Marco Berto - Infrared (Steve Lawler Mix)
Consistent - Proper Balance
Emjae - Can You Handle It (Audiojack Mix)
G. Riedatz - Mode (Daley Padley's Afterhours Mix)
Dimi Angelis & Jereon Search - Lunar
Dominik Eulberg & Gabriel Ananda - NGC 101
Rainer Weichhold - Bamboo (Format B Remix)
Jens Bond - Consequence (Skoozbot Remix)
Andre Crom - Tomographie (Spektre Remix)
Christian Smith & John Selway - Walk The Walk
Drumcell & Audio Injection - Bottle Opener
Adam K - I Can Feel
Libex & Giorgio Prezioso - Contagious
Oliver Huntermann - Zum Goldenen Handschuh
Johnny Fiasco - Hijacked (Audiojack Remix)
Logiztik Sounds - Crazy People (D-Nox & Becker's Remix)
James Mowbray & Leiam Sullivan - Tropical Heights (Ink & Needle Remix)
Tomy DeClerque - I Don't Know
Marc Romboy & Gui Boratto - Eurasia (Gui's Version)
Tiger Stripes - Survivor
Einmusik - Tisuca
Velkro & Ido Ophir - Warehouse



What are you me a year ago?

Old Post Mar-01-2008 01:59  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Nacht Click here to Send Dj Nacht a Private Message Add Dj Nacht to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2005
Location: here and there

lol


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Haus
Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post Mar-01-2008 02:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Your choon of the moment.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (323): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 00:30.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map

Icon