Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Tranceaddicts Unite Download Archive
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr.Mystery
What?

I just think the mood of this place has changed significantly since the first few. Back then we all knew each other and it was good fun but now it just seems the place is full of random people I've never heard of to "promote" their latest digital release.

I'm not saying it won't happen but I need to think about the concept a bit...

Old Post Jul-08-2007 04:02  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BshidoHEAT
don't be that guy!!!

Wow this is pretty awesome! I get to download the TA Unite mixes again

Close to a year ago my old computer fizzled out on me. Unable to repair it, I've lost close to all my mp3's, tracks, and mixes. Not to mention all my personal pictures, writing, and fruity loop files.

At least now with this thread I get a chance to hear the tracks that inspired me to produce musicn even for a little bit

old and new mixes.
My stream where I DJ and play games! <---- NEW LINK

Old Post Oct-05-2007 00:09  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for BshidoHEAT Click here to Send BshidoHEAT a Private Message Visit BshidoHEAT's homepage! Add BshidoHEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pwnage1
Supreme tranceaddict

This music is very inspiring. It's nice to hear all these great tracks by unknown producers. Someday i hope to be at this level. Ps. Mr.Mystery, Symphony In Blue is a really awesome track.

Old Post Jan-27-2008 23:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pwnage1 Click here to Send pwnage1 a Private Message Add pwnage1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
glend0
tranceaddict in training

thanx

Old Post Dec-31-2009 21:36  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for glend0 Click here to Send glend0 a Private Message Add glend0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vsharma72
tranceaddict in training

Have any of these tunes got signed im not too close to the producing community, but getting closer!.

Old Post Mar-11-2010 14:42  India
Click Here to See the Profile for vsharma72 Click here to Send vsharma72 a Private Message Add vsharma72 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DC76
Senior tranceaddict

Talking

Was wondering if I'd come across this.

Should be interesting to have a listen to some of these. That VGM one really piques my curiosity, since I did a fair bit of that myself before I ditched Logic.

Cheers for putting this up, Nik.

EDIT: Listened to the VGM mix... oh man. Loved it and then some! My favourite was probably the mix of the second Wily stage theme from Mega Man 3 (Stages 3 and 4), and I'd actually been working on that one myself but in a different way/style.

Last edited by DC76 on May-19-2010 at 21:47

Old Post May-19-2010 00:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DC76 Click here to Send DC76 a Private Message Add DC76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

Nik do you still have 1&3 lying about somewhere? The link seems to be long dead

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Dec-18-2010 14:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smallfish
tranceaddict in training

great! i have been looking for those.

Old Post Apr-14-2011 06:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for smallfish Click here to Send smallfish a Private Message Add smallfish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjRozzy
tranceaddict in training

a new trance track from unsigned artist.

Whatsup Trance maniacs!

I have finaly uploaded my new track.

So please check it out if youre a TRANCE MUSIC FAN!!

http://soundcloud.com/konradrozmus/revolution-demo

Leave your comments

Old Post Jan-05-2012 17:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DjRozzy Click here to Send DjRozzy a Private Message Add DjRozzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TERARMT
tranceaddict in training

[b][URL=http://www.rmtvip.jp/rmt/tera.html]TERA RMT[/URL][/b][b][URL=http://www.rmtvi

TERA RMT
饰ʥ饤2 RMT
RO2 RMT
åɥȩ` RMT
REDSTONE RMT

Old Post Apr-06-2012 08:54  China
Click Here to See the Profile for TERARMT Click here to Send TERARMT a Private Message Visit TERARMT's homepage! Add TERARMT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LucacHumac
tranceaddict in training

I seem to have misplaced them

Old Post Dec-12-2012 09:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LucacHumac Click here to Send LucacHumac a Private Message Visit LucacHumac's homepage! Add LucacHumac to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SairaLucaro
tranceaddict in training

Let's be frank, this article is not designed for ignorant people who think that Trance Dance Music is as Paul van Dyk satirizes "The sh*ttiest music since country and western." The whole dilemma that comes with the grounds of overcoming cognitive dissonance is far, far beyond the scope of this article. Instead, if you are a person who has ever heard some mainstream "trance" or "techno" or "rave" music and thought it to be interesting and intriguing, this article will show you some of the ways to develop your inner love for Trance Music by avoiding the most common amateur mistakes when starting out with this genre of music.

1. Keep an open mind - This is by far one of the most idiotic mistakes we all make unconsciously if we're not careful. Remember any music that you're not enjoying all that much can be attributed to many things, but most importantly: remember that one bad song does not define the genre or sub-genre.

2. Don't listen to cheese - Yes this means YOU, yes YOU sitting there wondering if you really have to put down your DJ Sammy, your Ian Van Dahl, your DJ Encore, your Darude - Sandstorm, and the list goes on. I am not going to sit here and tell you which artist to listen to or what not to, but there is DEFINITELY a world of a difference between eating McDonalds every day and having a rotation of quality foods like Japanese-grown Kobe Beef Filet Mignon every night. They may both be loosely labeled "beef" but there is a world of difference in difference in texture, taste, flavors, aromas and such that the person who has never had either will not be able to immediately appreciate on first taste. Remember my fundamental first point? Don't be one of those people who think it's cool to go against mainstream music just because it is mainstream. Have your own thought and opinion. Don't fall victim and prey to social conditioning. I personally love what DJ's like Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, etc. are doing for the EDM and Trance world. Are they mainstream? Yes. Are they utterly good at what they do to promote the genre, contribute POSITIVELY to it, and at the end of the day make millions of people around the world let go of their problems and burdens for the brief time they're listening to them? That is the ultimate delimiter and deciding factor in a question of this scale. To wrap this point up, I believe a quote by one of the most genius and talented producers of our era Brian Transeau (aka BT) says it all:

generic ink cartridges

Last edited by SairaLucaro on Jan-30-2013 at 21:38

Old Post Jan-21-2013 16:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SairaLucaro Click here to Send SairaLucaro a Private Message Visit SairaLucaro's homepage! Add SairaLucaro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Tranceaddicts Unite Download Archive
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread