Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > K90 - Genetik
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj_Ambrosia
tranceaddict

Dancing Dude Old school trance track needs ID!

I have here a track from 2000 that needs to be identified. I have no idea what the name of the track is but it sound like trance to me. i have been looking for over 2 years for this track and I am hoping someone can help identify it. I don't know if its a white label or not but I am after the track with the melody. I am not sure if TA has gotten the server back up and running for file attachments yet but if anyone is interested in identifying the track plase message me or respond to this post and i will send you an email with the attached sample.

Thanks
Dj Ambrosia

Update:
This track is told to sound like Transa or Opal but nothing has been found in reference to the melody depicted in the tune.

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect!........ Let us never forget!
Dj Ambrosia

Last edited by Dj_Ambrosia on Mar-04-2002 at 20:00

Old Post Mar-04-2002 07:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Ambrosia Click here to Send Dj_Ambrosia a Private Message Add Dj_Ambrosia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

Alex G & Fame - Freedom (Greencourt rmx) I think, not 100% sure tho

Last edited by Ian on Mar-31-2002 at 14:49

Old Post Mar-31-2002 14:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Ambrosia
tranceaddict

Monkey Dancer 2

Still not identified, hmmmmmmmmm hope to have moved this back into the spotlight. Keep me informed if anyone finds a name to this tune. Thanks

PS People keep in mind this track is old and is a trance anthem style beat.

I can give you some information pertaining to its context. There is a female vocalist in the beginning of this tune and as it is played the vocalist fades out of play and then the rest of the track is mostly melody. The Alex G & Fame - Freedom is kinda way off and sounds like the start of System F - Out Of The Blue which is close I give credit for that but is not the tune I am looking for. Please help me identify this track keeping those few things in mind. Also the track was taken from a video camera back in 2000. And it may not sound all to good but it has been digitally enhanced for optimal sampling so check it out.

Dj Ambrosia

Last edited by Dj_Ambrosia on Apr-03-2002 at 08:43

Old Post Apr-03-2002 08:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Ambrosia Click here to Send Dj_Ambrosia a Private Message Add Dj_Ambrosia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

I Definitely know the tune, so in that case I'll go thro all my tunes now to find it, cos it's bugging me, Its definitely one I have tho.... when I found it I'll let u know

Old Post Apr-03-2002 08:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Ambrosia
tranceaddict

Thanks "FerryCorstenFan" dood if you find this tune I will hook you up! Seriously I will fucking hook you up so damn good you wouldn't know what happened. Anyways just keep in mind its a trance anthem from 1999 - 2001 and that the song is a great tune and needs IDed.

I am not trying to bug the piss outta anyone but this is bugging the piss out of me.

God luck

Dj Ambrosia

Old Post Apr-03-2002 10:12  United States
Ian
Not dead yet.

I just had one of lifes great moments when all of a sudden something comes to u, was in the shower and suddenly got this idea ...

K90 - Genetik (Promo) It's the one and I have a copy of it 8:18 in length @ 160kbps if u need a full copy of it, I Knew I'd got it, but 2000+ tunes is hard to find just one

Old Post Apr-03-2002 10:28 
Dj_Ambrosia
tranceaddict

Dancing Dude IDENTIFIED! ..............K90 - Genetik (Promo) (Original)

This song has been IDentified by our famous........"FerryCorstenFan" raise up; he did a good job. Congrats mate.

K90 - Genetik (Promo) (Original)

Dj Ambrosia

Old Post Apr-04-2002 20:54  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > K90 - Genetik
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan anyone identify this song? Song3 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSunny Lax - "Blue Bird" (Daniel Kandi remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread