Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Laurent Garnier - "The Man With The Red Face" (Jan Driver Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
strategist
tranceaddict

Hello!

This one should be easy..I'm hearing it in every club I've gone to for the past 2 months or so, so someone has to know it. The sample is from the set "Timo Maas Live at Cream New Year's Eve 2001" minutes, the whole track runs from minutes 60-66 or so. Thanks to anyone that can help (I NEED THIS ONE

Old Post Mar-06-2001 13:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for strategist Click Here to Email strategist Click here to Send strategist a Private Message Visit strategist's homepage! Add strategist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ADK
Supreme tranceaddict

Wink damn...

yes...

i've heard this one before...
maybe i have it somewhere on cd, or i saw it on tv..
dont know...

ADK

Old Post Mar-06-2001 17:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ADK Click Here to Email ADK Click here to Send ADK a Private Message Add ADK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dark Phoenix
Junior tranceaddict

Question

I think it's a remix of Laurant Garnier: The man with the red face but I'm not shure of it!

Old Post Mar-06-2001 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Phoenix Click Here to Email Dark Phoenix Click here to Send Dark Phoenix a Private Message Add Dark Phoenix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dark Phoenix
Junior tranceaddict

King

I'v found it!!!!
It was Laurent Garnier
=> The man with the red face => Jan Driver remix!

I hope your happy now

Old Post Mar-06-2001 18:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Phoenix Click Here to Email Dark Phoenix Click here to Send Dark Phoenix a Private Message Add Dark Phoenix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
strategist
tranceaddict

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks Dark Phoenix, I have it now!!! It's funny that I heard the man himself play it when Laurent Garnier came to Argentina in early January at a rave he played at and at a club he DJed at, and I didn't even know that track was his. Hell ya I'm listening to it now, I love this track

Old Post Mar-06-2001 19:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for strategist Click Here to Email strategist Click here to Send strategist a Private Message Visit strategist's homepage! Add strategist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Laurent Garnier - "The Man With The Red Face" (Jan Driver Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread