Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > LED lights
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Blue.
Enjoy the silence

LED lights

I'm looking for some LED lights as well as the other things I'd need to make them work ie. battery pack, etc.

Where in the mississauga area (preferably around the mavis and matheson area) can I get that kind of thing?

Old Post Oct-05-2006 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blue. Click Here to Email Blue. Click here to Send Blue. a Private Message Add Blue. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kabelicious
Danse Masheen Burnerz

Some outdoor gear places carry them but otherwise best bet for colors is online orders. I got mine (one blue, one turqoise) for $30 with shipping and I adore them.

With Love Small Wander

Old Post Oct-05-2006 22:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kabelicious Click Here to Email kabelicious Click here to Send kabelicious a Private Message Add kabelicious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

Re: LED lights

quote:
Originally posted by Blue.
I'm looking for some LED lights as well as the other things I'd need to make them work ie. battery pack, etc.

Where in the mississauga area (preferably around the mavis and matheson area) can I get that kind of thing?

fack...i can tell ya the answer later tonight i was planning on going there today, and its right in that area, they carry EVERYTHING, all sorts of electrical stuff...let me figure it out, i'll get back to ya, pm me if i forget

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Oct-05-2006 23:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

There used to be that electronics surplus store on Queen St. near John. That's where I used to get mine.

Radio Shack or whatever it's called now carries them.

I still find it way cheaper if you un-solder LEDs from dollar store led toys.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Oct-05-2006 23:15  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click Here to Email Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
There used to be that electronics surplus store on Queen St. near John. That's where I used to get mine.

active surplus.. with the big gorilla in the window.
that place is amazing.

Old Post Oct-05-2006 23:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click Here to Email chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Blue.

haha, you're only a few mins away from me, I live at Mavis and Derry, nice!

Old Post Oct-05-2006 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeidoo
Bored.

There are a bunch of electronics/satellite stores on Mattherson and Dixie...

I'll confirm tomorow after I check business card..

Old Post Oct-06-2006 00:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeidoo Click here to Send Zeidoo a Private Message Add Zeidoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blue.
Enjoy the silence

I plan to turn an Alize bottle into a decorative lamp with the aid of some water, red food colouring and some LEDs

Old Post Oct-06-2006 00:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blue. Click Here to Email Blue. Click here to Send Blue. a Private Message Add Blue. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jungle Fever
Supreme tranceaddict

Active Surplus is no longer. Any electronic store in the GTA would have LEDs etc. I'm not sure of one in your area but there are a bunch at Vic park and Steeles.

Old Post Oct-06-2006 01:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jungle Fever Click here to Send Jungle Fever a Private Message Add Jungle Fever to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sly_Guy
Scene Missing

I was looking for a certain type which were fitted into a rubber flesh coloured sleeve to put on your thumbs. Heard they exsisted and would have suited my purpose well, but I think my conjuring days are behind me.

But like kris said, online is always the best. Options on colours and features are always best online. You just have to wait 2-3 weeks for shipping.

Old Post Oct-06-2006 03:34  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sly_Guy Click here to Send Sly_Guy a Private Message Add Sly_Guy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by Sly_Guy
I was looking for a certain type which were fitted into a rubber flesh coloured sleeve to put on your thumbs. Heard they exsisted and would have suited my purpose well, but I think my conjuring days are behind me.

But like kris said, online is always the best. Options on colours and features are always best online. You just have to wait 2-3 weeks for shipping.

I have some finger-lights (photons) left over from when I used to liguid. need em?

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Oct-06-2006 05:33  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click Here to Email Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Just curious...whatare you using them for?

Old Post Oct-06-2006 15:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > LED lights
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread