Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Vector 7 meets Blair Bitch - "Leprechaun"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Serene_being
Junior tranceaddict

Eddie Halliwell @ Space 2005

Recently downloaded a set by eddie halliwell live @ Space 2005, no date, no description other that "Banging Trance Mix" , good set altogether but i dont know the name of the attached file, any help much appareciated

Old Post Dec-04-2006 21:48  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Serene_being Click here to Send Serene_being a Private Message Add Serene_being to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cassiel
Senior tranceaddict

I know this one. Do you have a longer sample?

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:15  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for cassiel Click here to Send cassiel a Private Message Add cassiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snowboarder45
Supreme tranceaddict

Vector 7 meets Blair Bitch - Leprechaun

Old Post Dec-09-2006 01:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for snowboarder45 Click here to Send snowboarder45 a Private Message Add snowboarder45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serene_being
Junior tranceaddict

i couldnt encode it at a lesser quality because the program i was using wouldnt let me, but it looks like we have an answer anyway

Last edited by Serene_being on Dec-12-2006 at 14:56

Old Post Dec-12-2006 14:44  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Serene_being Click here to Send Serene_being a Private Message Add Serene_being to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Vector 7 meets Blair Bitch - "Leprechaun"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCompletely Unique German Opera Techno [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMario Piu Presents DJ Arabesque - Believe Me (Main Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread