Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Chakra - Home
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
aurora2
Senior tranceaddict

"You're not alone, I've come to take you home"

Hi all,

This is an old track but I've forgotten the name of it. Nice melodic tune and the lyrics "You're not alone - I've come to take you home" in it. Can someone please remind me of the tune's name???

Cheers.
Aurora2

Old Post Mar-25-2002 09:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for aurora2 Click here to Send aurora2 a Private Message Add aurora2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Chakra - Home

Old Post Mar-25-2002 09:54  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aurora2
Senior tranceaddict

Thankyou!!!

Yes I remember now :-) Thanks for reminding me of the track name, it is indeed Chakra - Home.

Cheers
Aurora2

Old Post Mar-25-2002 12:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for aurora2 Click here to Send aurora2 a Private Message Add aurora2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Chakra - Home
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndy Moor @ Ministry of Sound (September 10-09-2010) [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPeter Luts Vs G-bric - "Pacific Wish (Marc La Cruz Remix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread