Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What to say to GIRLS...
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Henkie_henk
Almighty Trance Addict

Red face

Okay so your out partying and you happen to see a nice girl

So what do you talk about??

I normally got that problem.. I do have the guts to go to the hottest chicks..but after a few (corny) subjects im speechless...

Dose anyone have any good subjects??
Or things which girls realy wanna hear but arent to "i love you" like (which you say in relationships)

Okay peepz HELP ME OUT

GreetZz

Old Post Mar-11-2001 22:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Henkie_henk Click here to Send Henkie_henk a Private Message Visit Henkie_henk's homepage! Add Henkie_henk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alkizz
tranceaddict

Just go up and say:

"Fuck me if I am wrong, but is your name Yolanda?"

That usually works.

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for alkizz Click here to Send alkizz a Private Message Visit alkizz's homepage! Add alkizz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Henkie_henk
Almighty Trance Addict

Hahah lol.. yeah what do you get?? A slap in the face??

Okay now seriously I realy need some nice subjects or things which girls realy wanna hear

Peace

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Henkie_henk Click here to Send Henkie_henk a Private Message Visit Henkie_henk's homepage! Add Henkie_henk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alkizz
tranceaddict

OR this one:

"Your parents must be retarded, because you are so special"

or if you want them to dance with you but are afraid of rejection then try this...

Guy: "Would you like to dance?"
Girl: "I don't care for this song and surely wouldn't dance with you."
Guy: "I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants"

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for alkizz Click here to Send alkizz a Private Message Visit alkizz's homepage! Add alkizz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Henkie_henk
Almighty Trance Addict

Okay maybe i could use that second one... Dunno...

But i want subjects man
OR...like i said things girlz realy wanna hear

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:14 
tc-fan
dancing galaxy

King

oh shit that was funny............LOL LOL

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for tc-fan Click here to Send tc-fan a Private Message Add tc-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

rolling on the floor laughing

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:17 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alkizz
tranceaddict

OK on a serious note..

I am married which means never using another "pick up" line again, but if you really want to meet a girl at a party you gotta be yourself. Females smell fake a mile away.
You gotta be humble, and yet assertive, dude just go up and say HEY!.

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:18 
Henkie_henk
Almighty Trance Addict

quote:
Originally posted by alkizz
OK on a serious note..

I am married which means never using another "pick up" line again, but if you really want to meet a girl at a party you gotta be yourself. Females smell fake a mile away.
You gotta be humble, and yet assertive, dude just go up and say HEY!.

Yeah man im always meself.. Dont realy care what other people think.. I do look good (without being cocky/arrogant :-) And i CAN say "hi" LoL

But man the subjects... I can talk about where they live etc.. which school.. At that time most of them fall asleep LoL.. aah man that aint funny LOL

HELP ME OUT..

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:24 
alkizz
tranceaddict

OK..

You are both at a "party/rave" so if the music moves you let her know. You got to just say hi, wassup, or whatever, then let it all go, no fake, no pretty cutesy stuff. Don't ask a bunch of questions (you will just end up screaming at each other trying to hear). Say your name, then ask her for hers. Simple, be yourself, if you are shy let her know, if she isn't cool with that then GOOD, she isn't the type of girl you should hang around anyway.

Like NIKE says..

just do it.

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:36 
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

Satan (eek!) Makes me think of an adult joke

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN

1. Compliment her.
2. Respect her.
3. Honor her.
4. Cuddle her.
5. Kiss her.
6. Caress her.
7. Love her.
8. Stroke her.
9. Tease her.
10. Comfort her.
11. Protect her.
12. Hug her.
13. Hold her.
14. Spend money on her.
15. Wine and dine her.
16. Listen to her.
17. Care for her.
18. Stand by her.
19. Support her.
20. Go to the ends of the Earth for her.

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN
1. Show up naked.
2. Bring food.
3. Give good head.
4. Swallow.

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindbender
True trancEaddict

Drunk

There are no "these are the things you should be talking about" since it depends who you are talking with and what you want (yes, it doesn't matter what she wants ).

1. forget stupid-ass pickup lines, they get you nowhere.

2. a good "pickup line" is neutral: "hi, what's up? how's your evening so far?" with a friendly smile

3. ignore the fact that the girl looks like Ms Universum runner-up. Just think of her as a very dense molecule heap.

4. talk to girls like you talk to guys, but avoid subjects such as army, sports in general (excluding x-treme, blading, snowboarding etc. cool things), politics and other fucking boring crap Don't try to pull some special role just because you are talking to a hot chick.

5. Get this and memorize it: "Women were made to love men".

6. Be fucking cool. No matter how much you want to get laid, just make the girl want you coz you know how to have a great time, you know interesting shit and are a generally absolutely funny & intelligent guy.

7. Start off by talking about the party/venue/DJs/sets/other people at the party/general mood/feeling since you can be sure that the girl can say something about that and won't be left speechless. Just profile her from the first moment on; where does she party, music taste, her opinion on XYZ, what gives her good vibes (this Q usually leads into whatever you want to turn it into ). Avoid boring shit like "what do you study" etc. crapola which never leads into interesting conversation.

8. Girls don't want to hear lameass lines like "you have beautiful eyes" as your 3rd or 4th comment. Complimenting is very very ill-adviced since it violates rule #6 but if you do it, be absolutely totally sincere. Don't compliment the obvious (they have heard it before a zillion times and they get the feeling that you only want to pick them up). Commenting on clothes is better if you really want to do it.

9. Girls love guys with good sense of humour. It has to be spontaneous though so don't tell jokes which someone cracked 10 years ago. Humour is also a good way to figure out if the chick is a total dumbass I mean, some people don't even understand sophisticated jokes or lines you can get in variety (kinky ) of ways.

10. Just do it.

Last edited by mindbender on Mar-11-2001 at 23:59

Old Post Mar-11-2001 23:51  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for mindbender Click here to Send mindbender a Private Message Visit mindbender's homepage! Add mindbender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What to say to GIRLS...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed this amazing breaks track IDd [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCreambase 1 - Fiddle 2003 (Vox Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread