Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Steve May vs. Damien Heck - "Pacific Air" (Stopover In Micronesia Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lüv~hât
Senior tranceaddict

Andy Moor ID

This I suppose is easy. Appears as ID on Andy Moor's gm from GDJB 08-06-2006

FU-FU !!! Y CHUKU-CHUKU-CHUKU-CHUKU-CHUKU-CHUKU-CHUKU !!!

Old Post Feb-22-2007 05:32  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for lüv~hât Click here to Send lüv~hât a Private Message Add lüv~hât to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lüv~hât
Senior tranceaddict

Unhappy

Bump!

Old Post Feb-26-2007 03:32  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for lüv~hât Click here to Send lüv~hât a Private Message Add lüv~hât to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Synth Rave
tranceaddict

Its not an ID this track is called Steve May vs. Damien Heck - Pacific Air

Old Post Feb-27-2007 03:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Synth Rave Click here to Send Synth Rave a Private Message Add Synth Rave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
steve_may
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah its me and damien heck.

The mix andy used is my "stopover in micronesia mix" and will be out on Andy's AVA records pretty soon

Old Post Feb-28-2007 05:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for steve_may Visit steve_may's homepage! Add steve_may to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Synth Rave
tranceaddict

Hey Steve ! i was wondering when is your track ''Steve May - Arthurs Creek'' going to be released

Old Post Feb-28-2007 05:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Synth Rave Click here to Send Synth Rave a Private Message Add Synth Rave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lüv~hât
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by steve_may
yeah its me and damien heck.

The mix andy used is my "stopover in micronesia mix" and will be out on Andy's AVA records pretty soon

Many Thanx!!!

Very nice choon, Steve. Greetings from Argentina

thnx to Synth Rave , too

Old Post Feb-28-2007 07:14  Argentina
steve_may
Supreme tranceaddict

Arthurs Creek wont be comin out. i never finished it and stopped feelin the vibe on it

Old Post Feb-28-2007 14:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for steve_may Visit steve_may's homepage! Add steve_may to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Damien Heck
tranceaddict

slacker

Old Post Feb-28-2007 18:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Damien Heck Click here to Send Damien Heck a Private Message Visit Damien Heck's homepage! Add Damien Heck to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Steve May vs. Damien Heck - "Pacific Air" (Stopover In Micronesia Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this piece of piano music, it's IN the background. [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrkidea - "Metaverse" (Gareth Emery Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread