Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Kalwi & Remi - "Explosion"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
vili88
tranceaddict in training

Tiesto unknown track

This track is great,but I don't know the title Please help finding it!

Old Post Mar-12-2007 16:53  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for vili88 Click here to Send vili88 a Private Message Add vili88 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bertpvd
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Tiesto unknown track

dude this is absolutely not a tiesto selection
it's polish stuff Kalwi & Remi - Explosion

Old Post Mar-18-2007 22:01  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bertpvd Click here to Send bertpvd a Private Message Add bertpvd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vili88
tranceaddict in training

Thank you,Thank you.. I know that this isn't tiesto's track,but I cut it from his set,so I guess this way is easier someone to know it.(well I didn't know the title of the track neither , so..) Thank you!

Old Post Mar-19-2007 09:36  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for vili88 Click here to Send vili88 a Private Message Add vili88 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Konijn
Subverting Paradigms

what set did you cut it from?

[Dark Disco|Frozen Balearic|Gay Biker-House| Boogie-Trance|Heavy Electronica|Soft-Goth]

Old Post Mar-20-2007 20:43  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Konijn Click here to Send Konijn a Private Message Visit Konijn's homepage! Add Konijn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Kalwi & Remi - "Explosion"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Help = Vocal House "If Everyody In The World Was The Same" [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDigital Control - "Dreams Last For Long" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread