Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Tandu - "Velvet"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_spare
Sjef Jembek

Sad Unknown Paul van Dyk Remix

Any1 knows the name of this amazing tune? Paul van Dyk played in a Ministry of Sound session in 2000 or something. I couldn't get the original sample so i made the melody myself. Thanx already for ID'ing this wonderful tune!

Old Post Apr-07-2002 14:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_spare Click here to Send dj_spare a Private Message Visit dj_spare's homepage! Add dj_spare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D_G
Tranceaddict Hater

I think i kno the melody, as it was streaming i guess the next notes and i was kinda right..hehe

But i have no clue..sry

[Dan]

Old Post Apr-07-2002 15:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for D_G Click here to Send D_G a Private Message Add D_G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_spare
Sjef Jembek

2 bad

Old Post Apr-07-2002 17:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_spare Click here to Send dj_spare a Private Message Visit dj_spare's homepage! Add dj_spare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

The song you want is:

DJ Tandu - Velvet

Enjoy

Old Post Apr-08-2002 00:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_spare
Sjef Jembek

Thanks SOOOOOOO much for ID-ing this track! I was looking for it ages already! Now i need to find the full original mix, but hey, THANKS ALOT!

Old Post Apr-08-2002 07:54  Netherlands
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

No Problem

Old Post Apr-08-2002 17:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Tandu - "Velvet"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackrob dougan like ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMassimo Cominotto - "Iron Butterfly" (On The Beach Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread