Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Emma Shapplin - "Spente Le Stelle"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
atom17
Junior tranceaddict

Hello!

Ok, this track is very popular in clubs and it is a remix with this young teen opera singer who's known for her talent all over the world but I don't remember her name. Does anyone know what track I'm talking about?

Old Post Mar-14-2001 05:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for atom17 Click here to Send atom17 a Private Message Add atom17 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GooKPryD
tranceaddict

Talking

this is just sort of a guess, but is it Ralph Fridge - Angel? i know there's an opera type singing girl there...hopefully that's it.

Old Post Mar-14-2001 07:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for GooKPryD Click here to Send GooKPryD a Private Message Add GooKPryD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TempesTrip
Supreme tranceaddict

dunno just throwing this one out there

not sure if the person who sings this is a teen or not, but it the only "opera" related song i could think of off the top of my head.. Good luck

Emma Shapplin - Spente Le Stelle (andy d's yomanda re-rmx)

Tempest

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and if you can't say anything intelligent without bashing my character, my parentage, or my sexuality, then shut up and sit down. I will ignore you until you can come up with a decent rebuttal or an insightful comment. I am merely stating how I see it to be with as much respect and thought as possible. I expect the same from you. Tempest

TempesTrip/Jeremy K

Old Post Mar-14-2001 07:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TempesTrip Click here to Send TempesTrip a Private Message Add TempesTrip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atom17
Junior tranceaddict

Talking

thanks guys, it's emma shapplin

Old Post Mar-14-2001 12:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for atom17 Click here to Send atom17 a Private Message Add atom17 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Emma Shapplin - "Spente Le Stelle"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWas Played by Armin,an easy one... [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTom Stevens Vs. Fridge - "Outface 2000" (Tom Stevens Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread