Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings > Rules - You Must Read This!!! Important
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Worm Popper Rules - You Must Read This!!! Important

RULES

The preferred method of SELLING an item is by posting a thread with a detailed description of the item and/or the link to the auction on eBay or Yahoo or wherever.

Don't miss out on a last minute auction - if you need an Ebay account get one today!

eBay.com || eBay Canada || eBay UK || eBay Australia

LIST OF ALLOWABLE ITEMS*

12" (Vinyl)
CDs (NO CD-Rs/bootlegs/illegal stuff)
DJ Equipment (Turntables/Mixers)
Production Equipment (Synths/Drum machines/Samples/etc)
Speakers
Headphones

* Since this forum is new this list may be revised in the coming weeks.

1) This section has NOTHING to do with TRANCEADDICT.COM and by using this section you agree but that the details of the transaction/arrangement will be done through EMAIL by registering in the forums and pressing the button located underneath the first post in a thread. We cannot guarantee the legitimacy of any items posted here nor can we resolve any disputes between buyers and sellers. Please remember to exercise caution before agreeing to send a product and/or funds to anyone.

We cannot guarantee ANY transactions that occur through this forum and we cannot mitigate any disputes between buyers or sellers.

Please exercise caution before you agree to send product or funds to anyone, whether you agreed to a transaction with a member of this forum or with a member of another online community.

2) Please DO NOT post useless replies to your own threads in order to place it higher up in the forum thread list - this will just get your thread deleted.

3) Be as DETAILED as possible in the subject line with the item you are selling OR looking for

4) A Maximum of *1* Item per thread is allowed (unless grouping them together makes logical sense (such as you selling 2 turntables and a mixer as a complete set))

5) If you wish, you can add a maximum of *1* line in your signature that links to your thread in this forum to help you get more exposure.

6) If you post a thread and the item has been sold to someone on TA -
let them respond to the thread with feedback on the shipping/quality of the item, etc - then you may close the thread

PLEASE DO NOT create fake items for sale and have your friends respond that you sold it to them, a tracking mechanism is in place and if any of the triggers are hit you will be banned from the forums

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-10-2002 19:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jah
i just want to wear a hat

you know if the title was pretty colors i wouldnt have to be so rebelious and not read this.

Old Post Apr-11-2002 00:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jah Click here to Send Jah a Private Message Add Jah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ABTsportsline
Disabled Veteran

quick question...

you say no multiple items allowed per thread (minus turn tables and mixer combos...)

but what if we have bulk records to sell.... can't we just list all the records on one thread we have for sale and let people respond in the thread for which ones they want?

I think that would make more sense than starting over 100 threads for each LP.

cheers
-ABT-

*edit: nevermind, i see people are doing this already. *

Old Post Apr-11-2002 07:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ABTsportsline Click here to Send ABTsportsline a Private Message Add ABTsportsline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_cuba
Creature Of Codeieia

Location: England, Leicester: The great cesspit of the Midlands

quote:
Originally posted by ABTsportsline
quick question...

you say no multiple items allowed per thread (minus turn tables and mixer combos...)

but what if we have bulk records to sell.... can't we just list all the records on one thread we have for sale and let people respond in the thread for which ones they want?

I think that would make more sense than starting over 100 threads for each LP.

cheers
-ABT-

*edit: nevermind, i see people are doing this already. *

that's what I wanna know, Iam just gonna post a link to my records at the bottom and hope I don't get banned!

also you mention no CD-Rs. I want to advertise my records and if someone's interested swap the cds copied, as I don't really want to give away my own cds and I can't use Ebay anyway cuz Iam under 18

[font size="-2"]text[/font]

"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Old Post Apr-11-2002 12:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_cuba Click here to Send dj_cuba a Private Message Visit dj_cuba's homepage! Add dj_cuba to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombie0915

Is there a good reason why we cant sell T-shirts or posters and stuff like that? If it has something to do with trance?

Old Post Apr-13-2002 23:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zombie0915 Click here to Send Zombie0915 a Private Message Add Zombie0915 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lMIlk
Moderat0r

Re: Rules - You Must Read This!!! Important

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
RULES

PLEASE DO NOT create fake items for sale and have your friends respond that you sold it to them, a tracking mechanism is in place and if any of the triggers are hit you will be banned from the forums

whats a tracking mechanism?

Old Post Apr-14-2002 00:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lMIlk Click here to Send lMIlk a Private Message Add lMIlk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark
FreewayENT

Re: Rules - You Must Read This!!! Important

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

i can see why we can't create fake items but i'm having trouble understanding what you mean about having their friends respond that they sold it to them?

Old Post Apr-14-2002 02:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Click here to Send Mark a Private Message Visit Mark's homepage! Add Mark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ascension
sAtoShiAddicT

Re: Re: Rules - You Must Read This!!! Important

quote:
Originally posted by M.A.R.K

i can see why we can't create fake items but i'm having trouble understanding what you mean about having their friends respond that they sold it to them?

maybe this is so ppl dont advertise items they're wanting to buy (or that friends want to buy) at low prices, so that ppl wanting to sell the same item in the future will advertise is lower than they originaly would...??

maybe..

Old Post Apr-14-2002 14:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ascension Click here to Send ascension a Private Message Visit ascension's homepage! Add ascension to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nell
sure thing

yeah im confused on the friends buyinf fake items can u elaborate on that swamper?! ta, nell

Old Post Apr-24-2002 01:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nell Click here to Send Nell a Private Message Add Nell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

If I pretend to put up something for sale and then have a friend say that he bought one and it's good (but say it's a broken turntable) then he can turn around and say "Look at my past sale! The guy was happy!" and then build 'fake trust' - I wrote that there as a deterrent (I think I spelled that right).

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-25-2002 00:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lMIlk
Moderat0r

ah that makes sense,but the tracking device?

Old Post Apr-25-2002 03:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lMIlk Click here to Send lMIlk a Private Message Add lMIlk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mastercongo
~El Hijo Del Sol~

can you post as a rule the "i have this and that but ain't selling" cause it sucks i mean why they post the stuff they have if they are not selling, it would be better if there was only serius sellers and buyers.

Old Post Apr-25-2002 13:32  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for mastercongo Click here to Send mastercongo a Private Message Visit mastercongo's homepage! Add mastercongo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings > Rules - You Must Read This!!! Important
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackoldie from 3-4 years ago [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGolden Girls - "Kinetic" (Slacker's Kinaesthetic Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread