Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > JLo - Waiting For Tonight 2002 (Dj Xion Trance Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cray
tranceaddict

Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight (??? remix)

Hey all.

I heard an unknown remix of Jennifer Lopez's "Waiting For Tonight" while driving to get pizza on Z103.5 and was wondering if anybody has heard it and knows the remix name. The DJ just stated that it was a new remix (not the actual name), DOH!

In song of the vocals parts she was sped up so much that it sounded like a chipmunk, but I loved it. It had a very trancey feel to it as well.

It is not one of the old remixes (hex, thunderpuss) or one of the bootlegs (darude, quicksilver, watergate) that I can determine. I know this is really hard without a sample, but I will do my best to get one.

Thanks all!

Old Post Apr-13-2002 03:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cray Click here to Send Cray a Private Message Add Cray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

jennifer lopez Waiting For Tonight (2002 Remix)
or
J-Lo Waiting For Tonight 2002 (Dj Xion Trance Mix)

Old Post Apr-13-2002 22:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cray
tranceaddict

Thanks alot for responding.

It for sure wasn't the 2002 remix, but it is close to, if not the JLo - Waiting For Tonight 2002 (Dj Xion Trance Mix) remix. Either way, I am happy with that remix, so thanks!!!!

Old Post Apr-13-2002 23:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cray Click here to Send Cray a Private Message Add Cray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > JLo - Waiting For Tonight 2002 (Dj Xion Trance Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackproghouse ID [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAalto - "Rush" (Super 8 vs Orkidea Remix) [2014]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread