Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Klubbingman - Open Your Mind
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
subw00f3r:PULSE
tranceaddict in training

Rasta Pulsedriver Fans! I need your help!

Hail Pulsedriver Fans!
welcome to my thread! *g* ;p
Guys, I recently removed 30gigs of mp3's from my h.d. (sad, I know..)
anyhow.. these mp3's included some pulsedriver tracks, I recovered most of them.. but I can remember one track (cant get it out of my head actually).. w/ a woman's voice.. starting out with:

"It's early in the morning.."
"I hear this pumping soung!"
then continues with pulse-beats...

now.. I assume its a remix.. since the only production i heard (lately) was "Time/Koma" and thats not it.. :\ (is it!?)

here are a few i went on about and know (for sure) are not the one(s):

Kim Wilde - Loved
Peran (V.D) - Good Time
JT Company - Wake Up
M.A.D.R.A.S - Woodoorave
Apoptygma Berzerk - Kathy's Song
Ian Van Dahl - Will I
Laava - Wherever You Are
Foggy - Come Into My Dream

That's it.. If you can fill more tracks or, better yet, ID the one listed above (^^)! that'd be great and highly appriciated.. thankyou! and, happy pulse-driving! ;p

Old Post Apr-21-2002 13:20  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for subw00f3r:PULSE Click here to Send subw00f3r:PULSE a Private Message Visit subw00f3r:PULSE's homepage! Add subw00f3r:PULSE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techno-trancer
Senior tranceaddict

got your answer

Hey man the ID of that track is Klubbingman - Open Your Mind

Old Post Apr-21-2002 20:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for techno-trancer Click here to Send techno-trancer a Private Message Visit techno-trancer's homepage! Add techno-trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
subw00f3r:PULSE
tranceaddict in training

Hah...

Yea.. thats it!
thanks man.. i dont know why i thought it was a pulsedirver remix.. oh well.. probably got confused, thx alot. cya.

Old Post Apr-21-2002 20:17  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for subw00f3r:PULSE Click here to Send subw00f3r:PULSE a Private Message Visit subw00f3r:PULSE's homepage! Add subw00f3r:PULSE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techno-trancer
Senior tranceaddict

Actually...

Pulsedriver had a remix of Klubbingmans last song, "Welcome to the Club".
Feel free to stop by my website http://www.suzysolar.com sometime. I have lots of mix sets on the downloads page under the alias DJ LiL-B. I do a radio show weekly with my partner DJ Suzy Solar, and all the shows are archived. We have lots of stuff on there that you are into. Take care.

Old Post Apr-21-2002 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for techno-trancer Click here to Send techno-trancer a Private Message Visit techno-trancer's homepage! Add techno-trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Klubbingman - Open Your Mind
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Positive NRG Trance from Vinylgroover Promo [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackL.S.G. - Risin' (Pads Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread