Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict

Gave it a quick listen...LOL..the only ID I might slightly know is...there's a Matrix Sample used on track 2...."Do you every have that feeling you're awake but still dreaming"...or something like that....that quote I think is from the Matrix....

This doesn't sound like Digweed to me.....and I doubt he'd use a Matrix sample

Old Post Oct-26-2007 01:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nsamadi Click here to Send nsamadi a Private Message Add nsamadi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

People this set is by Digweed, i cant find the thread right now but i grabbed it off here 2 years ago. Someone made a thread about it and the tracklist was 70% ID'd ive been listening to it since the day i downloaded it, truly amazing set.... grrr must find the thread...

Old Post Oct-26-2007 06:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

Did some digging and found this

*nvm*

Old Post Oct-26-2007 06:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PEZ68
Progressive Resistance

Re: Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
[00:35:12] 07: Mike Hiratzka & Justin Scott Dixon - Two Worlds (Descent Remix)

Sorry but I'm pretty sure it's not Two Worlds

Old Post Oct-26-2007 13:31  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PEZ68 Click Here to Email PEZ68 Click here to Send PEZ68 a Private Message Add PEZ68 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neuro'99
Senior tranceaddict

I haven't downloaded this set, but there is a wicked video (link below) I downloaded which has a fair few tunes that were played that night; so should give an indicator of whether this set is titled correctly or not.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...519670063671589

Hope this helps,

Mark

Old Post Oct-26-2007 15:14  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Neuro'99 Click here to Send Neuro'99 a Private Message Add Neuro'99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Doesnt sound like that set at all, so this set defiantly isn't Digweed as I **think** this is a full set and not the first half or something.

Anyone know who the other DJs playing that night were? Warmup DJs, closing party DJs or afterparty DJs???

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Oct-26-2007 18:27  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

Will D/L Later. Sounds superb from your reactions.

You know, William Blake said... uh, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost and I... I really believe that, we only move on...

Old Post Oct-26-2007 19:29  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Re: Re: Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005

quote:
Originally posted by PEZ68
Sorry but I'm pretty sure it's not Two Worlds

Wow, def not, just listened to samples and its not even close. Now we have an extra ID to get Damn you Pez

------------------

Been doing some more digging about this set, and have found this useful tidbit -

http://www.fabriclondon.com/press/b...jan05poster.JPG

This is artwork for Fabric for 2005. It says quite rightly that Digweed played in Fabric on the date of this set (as we all know). I'm going to follow up and see if any of the other DJs of this night did this set, that then got mislabeled as a Digweed set.

Other DJs from the night across all 3 rooms as well as Digweed -

Pete Moss
Wiggle : (Could be the name of the room? I dunno WTF)
Eddie Richards
Terry Francis
Nathan Coles
Craig Richards
Matt Tolfrey

Does anyone know of any of these DJs and does this set roughly match any of their styles? I'd say if I send this set to all of them none of them would respond as they wouldnt download a 260mb files from a complete stranger. Any ideas???

62 downloads off the Megaupload link so far

Last edited by THE_Chris on Nov-01-2007 at 22:46

Old Post Nov-01-2007 22:37  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
getting back up

I really like this, especially the last part of the set. 22 is as you've already stated excellent! Would love to get some IDs

Dynatron - Cosmo Black

Old Post Nov-01-2007 22:43  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

rip a sample of track 6

Old Post Nov-01-2007 23:05  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click Here to Email sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Here ya go -

http://globaltrancegrooves.com/chri.../carsgobyid.mp3

Yeah its that one I mentioned in that PM, I forgot completely to reply

Old Post Nov-01-2007 23:37  Ireland
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

11: Vision & Canedy - Dusk

Thanks to Joca for that one

http://www.discogs.com/release/449442

Old Post Nov-13-2007 15:47  Ireland

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread