Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Southside Spinners - "Luvstruck" (Atlantis ITA Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Val
tranceaddict in training

Satan (eek!) I think it is from Trance Energy

I downloaded a video from Morpheus called Trance Energy Rave Preview. It is very good shots of a rave. I loved the music but can't figure it out. I attached a sample of the music or if you use Morpheus you could download the video. Please tell me the DJ and or title. From the file title I would say it was performed at a Trance Energy concert but I am not sure which one. If you like Tranceaddict such as I do you would also like this music, that is why I am sure one of you will know this.
Thank You very much already in advance

Old Post Apr-26-2002 09:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Val Click Here to Email Val Click here to Send Val a Private Message Visit Val's homepage! Add Val to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

southside spinners - luvstruck (atlantis ita remix)

Old Post Apr-26-2002 10:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Val
tranceaddict in training

Southside Spinners Luvstruck was correct. however the songs goes further I attached it perhaps it is still atlantis or southside spinners? The DJ is a guy with a thin amount of hair up front at least that is the way it looks in the video.

Last edited by JayD on Apr-26-2002 at 20:01

Old Post Apr-26-2002 11:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Val Click Here to Email Val Click here to Send Val a Private Message Visit Val's homepage! Add Val to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

nope...that's cygnus x - superstring (rank 1 remix)

and please post only one sample per thread

Old Post Apr-26-2002 11:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

King

Southside Spinners - luvstruck (Atlantis Ita remix)
Cygnus X - Superstring (Rank 1 Remix)
Mario Piu - Techno Harmony

i think thats the whole video, its marco v - live @ trance energy 29-04-00

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Apr-26-2002 21:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Val
tranceaddict in training

Thumbs up

Thank You Killadj, That is just what I was looking for

Lost Emotions, Drifting Away, like Angel Dust. I am in a Universal Nation, with Seven
Cities Above The Sky, the Wavebells ringing around me, creating a Cosmic Vibe. I am...in
a TRANCE.

Old Post Apr-27-2002 08:34  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Southside Spinners - "Luvstruck" (Atlantis ITA Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread