Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Chris Nemmo vs Speedy J - "Forbidden Equations" (Michael Mauve's N. Explosure 2 Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bluefenrir
tranceaddict in training

sasha and digweed track id - unknown northern exposure 2 mashup?

i heard sasha slam this track at a few of his gigs (i know he played this at the warehouse project december 2006), and it tore the roof off the place!. can anyone give this unknown gem a name?, any help would be very much appreciated!. i know ive heard this from northern exposure 2, it sounds like a mashup up a speedy j track and something else (maybe just a new 2006/2007 remix?)

for a better quality sample:
yousendit download link here

Last edited by bluefenrir on Nov-29-2007 at 22:13

Old Post Nov-29-2007 05:22  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for bluefenrir Click here to Send bluefenrir a Private Message Add bluefenrir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

+1 on the ID, this track is a BOMB.

Okay iv hurd the Album and lemmi tell you guyz.... Tiesto is gono make it back to the top again with these hits. The thing about it is that hes trying 2 bring a new style tho just like he did with Just be and it worked. they songs areunt TOO HIGHT up. but the vocals acaully are the best thing in 2007. The Track Carpe Noctum is like traffic but it hink he could of prefected the shit ouf it. but generalllyy its an amazing album...oh and Ten Seconds Before Sunrise is like Forever today TIMES 12

Old Post Nov-29-2007 05:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IpLaYWiTLiGhTs Click here to Send IpLaYWiTLiGhTs a Private Message Add IpLaYWiTLiGhTs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjRAFH
tranceaddict in training

I cannot get the link for the actual clip to work...it sends me a winamp playlist file instead. fix?

Old Post Nov-29-2007 17:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjRAFH Click here to Send DjRAFH a Private Message Add DjRAFH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluefenrir
tranceaddict in training

hmm...works fine for me. theres also a youdsendit download clip in the post, try that as well.

Old Post Nov-29-2007 21:04  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for bluefenrir Click here to Send bluefenrir a Private Message Add bluefenrir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict

Holy ...very nice....someone needs to place an ID on this bomb!!!

EDIT: Suckers..found it...

Chris Nemmo vs. Speedy J - Forbidden Equations (Michael Mauve's Northern Explosure 2 Mashup)

Last edited by nsamadi on Nov-30-2007 at 09:36

Old Post Nov-30-2007 08:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nsamadi Click here to Send nsamadi a Private Message Add nsamadi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluefenrir
tranceaddict in training

golden!, thank you so much!

how the hell do I get my hands on it now haha

Old Post Nov-30-2007 09:58  United Kingdom
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bluefenrir
golden!, thank you so much!

how the hell do I get my hands on it now haha

probably never will..i believe it was a mashup done by a bedroom producer by the name of Michael Mauve....somehow sasha's team got a hold of it....got out a bit....but I actually found the ID after posting on the global underground forums...I also heard the producer frequents there as well..so you could try there..if you really want...good luck.

Old Post Nov-30-2007 19:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nsamadi Click here to Send nsamadi a Private Message Add nsamadi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

quote:
Originally posted by nsamadi
Holy ...very nice....someone needs to place an ID on this bomb!!!

EDIT: Suckers..found it...

Chris Nemmo vs. Speedy J - Forbidden Equations (Michael Mauve's Northern Explosure 2 Mashup)

nice one, thanks!

Okay iv hurd the Album and lemmi tell you guyz.... Tiesto is gono make it back to the top again with these hits. The thing about it is that hes trying 2 bring a new style tho just like he did with Just be and it worked. they songs areunt TOO HIGHT up. but the vocals acaully are the best thing in 2007. The Track Carpe Noctum is like traffic but it hink he could of prefected the shit ouf it. but generalllyy its an amazing album...oh and Ten Seconds Before Sunrise is like Forever today TIMES 12

Old Post Nov-30-2007 23:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IpLaYWiTLiGhTs Click here to Send IpLaYWiTLiGhTs a Private Message Add IpLaYWiTLiGhTs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluefenrir
tranceaddict in training

damn. sounds like something exclusive which may be impossible to get then unless someone has a copy. what a shame, its a beautiful track

maybe theres a way to contact him or something on Global Underground?

if I find anything I'll let you guys know

Old Post Dec-01-2007 00:37  United Kingdom
Michael Mauve
Junior tranceaddict

I caught a glimpse at the thread on Global Underground, figuered I would come here and pay a visit. Much appreciation for the interest in this track guys

The folks at GU were correct, Im the producer behind this mashup. It's one of the handful of Northern Exposure 2 projects I've tackled, for those who are curious about this particular production though:

Original promo 12" vinyl info was:
Michael Mauve pres. Nemmo & Paap - Forbidden Equations
A.) Original Mix
B.) Extended Intro Mix
C.) Spinertia Remix

This was a release which was passed out on limited pressings, as well as on CDR at Love Parade San Francisco of 2006. It originally appeared on a residency DJ mix I did for 99.3FM KCLA in Los Angeles, and then was leaked out on Global Underground for feedback, and ended up getting a very strong response. About a month later, Sasha's management team (Excession) contacted me and request a copy to be forwarded, and was played at Warehouse Manchester in December that year. I'll be honest, I didn't think he was still playing it haha.

Ironically, if you look at the Sasha ID thread located at the top of this forum, the post I made in there actually is referring to this track when I was attempting to help identify the Moonpark track by inquiring about it to his music team.

Anyhow, as far as copies of this release, I still have them, and Ill consider giving it out again (I just need to find it). I had issues with a particular individual who was removing my name from the production and passing it back out under a hashed, inaccurate title. Quite displeasing!

However
I do have a lower quality full length sample of the track sitting around. If you guys are still interested let me know and Ill start digging through all my removable drives for it.

Click here for a 64kbs version

Thanks again guys for your interest in the track!

Old Post Dec-01-2007 21:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Mauve Click here to Send Michael Mauve a Private Message Visit Michael Mauve's homepage! Add Michael Mauve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Chris Nemmo vs Speedy J - "Forbidden Equations" (Michael Mauve's N. Explosure 2 Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackrob dougan like ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohan Gielen - "Dreamchild" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread