Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Darin Epsilon presents PERSPECTIVES // Complete Tracklistings Archive
Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
darin epsilon
www.darinepsilon.com

quote:
Originally posted by kdp feat. Lello
I've missed it, but reading and checking the traklist it sounds good!
Good one Darin!!! You rock

Hi man, thanks for dropping a message, great to meet you. Nice picture of Logic in your avatar. How are things in Italy going? I hear minimal is the popular sound there at the moment.

www.beatport.com/artist/darin-epsilon/31025
www.twitter.com/darinepsilon
www.youtube.com/darinepsilon

Old Post May-04-2008 22:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darin epsilon Click here to Send darin epsilon a Private Message Visit darin epsilon's homepage! Add darin epsilon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kdp feat. Lello
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by darin epsilon
Nice picture of Logic in your avatar.

He hee... this program rocks too!

quote:
Originally posted by darin epsilon
How are things in Italy going? I hear minimal is the popular sound there at the moment.

Well, in Italy not many things happening... this place is so bad for the music/club culture (personal opinion).
And yeah, minimal/techno is the genre of great success at the moment... but I don't like it and so, I don't drop it!
Keep in touch Darin... and check out myspace page!
All the best

Old Post May-05-2008 10:21  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for kdp feat. Lello Click here to Send kdp feat. Lello a Private Message Add kdp feat. Lello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darin epsilon
www.darinepsilon.com

quote:
Originally posted by kdp feat. Lello
He hee... this program rocks too!

Well, in Italy not many things happening... this place is so bad for the music/club culture (personal opinion).
And yeah, minimal/techno is the genre of great success at the moment... but I don't like it and so, I don't drop it!
Keep in touch Darin... and check out myspace page!
All the best

I use Logic myself as a matter of fact. Actually, I start off with Ableton Live and Reason and usually end with Logic for the final stages. The sound quality in this program is amazing! As for the club scene in Italy, that is rather sad to hear! I just assumed it was a very happening place to be, guess I was misinformed. I checked out your Myspace and the music is sounding good.

Old Post May-09-2008 15:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darin epsilon Click here to Send darin epsilon a Private Message Visit darin epsilon's homepage! Add darin epsilon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
summermadness
Supreme tranceaddict

*starting to hear all those sets*

this will take a while but worth it!

Old Post May-10-2008 15:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for summermadness Click here to Send summermadness a Private Message Add summermadness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darin epsilon
www.darinepsilon.com

Darin Epsilon presents PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 17 w/ Matt Rowan

PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 17 - Matt Rowan Guest Mix
Date: Apr 2008 Size: 82.2 MB   Duration: 59:53
Genre(s): Progressive House, Tech House

MP3 Stream
MP3 Download

Tracklisting

01 Matt Rowan - Intro
02 Lank - Opla
03 2Kings in Motion - Ladytramp (Matt Rowan Edit)
04 Matt Rowan & Robbie Lowe - Sam I Am (Stan Kolev Mix)
05 Alex V - Floating
06 Tovar - Colours
07 Paolo Drive - Dry to Dry
08 Solaris Heights - No Trace (Neil Quigley Mix) (Matt Rowan Edit)
09 Joel Armstrong - Hey Hey
10 ID - ID (Matt Rowan Edit)
11 Simon S - Eat My Acid
12 COU Muzik - Third Watch (Ogi Gee Cash Mix)
13 Scope & Leigh Morgan - Isle of Indigo (DJ MeriMix)
14 Masque - Hidden Reprises
15 Audio Forge - Chameleon

PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 17 - Darin Epsilon Live @ Catalina Hotel Miami WMC 2008
Date: Apr 2008 Size: 82.4 MB   Duration: 60:00
Genre(s): Deep Melodic Progressive House, Tech House

MP3 Stream
MP3 Download

Download the set with no talk breaks
Stream the set with no talk breaks

Tracklisting

01 Petersky - Amsterdam
02 Albert Vorne - Ravens Over My Rave (Ozgur Can Remix)
03 Last Atlant - A Priori (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
04 Lokitas - Magenta (DP-6 Remix)
05 Nick Hogendoorn & Eelke Kleijn - Fat Dragon
06 Itamar Sagi - Dramatical (Pig & Dan Remix)
07 Namito - City Of Gods
08 Paul Thomas & Myke Smith - The Grudge
09 Federico Epis - Silver Chordz
10 Quivver - Surin (Tobias Lutzenkirchen Remix)
***radio broadcast ends here

11 Jimpster - Dangly Panther (Joris Voorn Remix)
12 Moonbeam - Sky (Vocal Mix)
13 Pierce - False Prophecy
14 Pryda - F12
15 ID - ID

Old Post May-12-2008 05:13  United States
summermadness
Supreme tranceaddict

that fine taste remix of golden girls - kinetic is soo awesome... is there any info, when it will be released?

Old Post May-13-2008 13:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for summermadness Click here to Send summermadness a Private Message Add summermadness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darin epsilon
www.darinepsilon.com

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
that fine taste remix of golden girls - kinetic is soo awesome... is there any info, when it will be released?

Unfortunately, it is a bootleg and was remixed without permission, so there will be no release date. All the more reason to download the set I suppose. Fine Taste will be my guest DJs this month They're preparing something really special as I speak.

Old Post May-13-2008 15:24  United States
summermadness
Supreme tranceaddict

hey, thx for the answer

ok, I got it with the bootlegs but WHY (dammit) are those tracks one of the best ones?
And when there are soo much people interested in those bootlegs, why are the artists do not share them?
when bootlegs won't be released, then they won't earn monkey with it anyway

I know, it's their decision, but it kinda makes me angry holding good tracks back.

I'd really like to hear your opinion, Darin

Old Post May-13-2008 15:52 
darin epsilon
www.darinepsilon.com

quote:
hey, thx for the answer

ok, I got it with the bootlegs but WHY (dammit) are those tracks one of the best ones?
And when there are soo much people interested in those bootlegs, why are the artists do not share them?
when bootlegs won't be released, then they won't earn monkey with it anyway

I know, it's their decision, but it kinda makes me angry holding good tracks back.

I'd really like to hear your opinion, Darin

Uh oh, somebody wants to hear my opinion on something, lol. Well, the reason most artists do bootlegs is because they feel that they can do a creative spin on an already great track. You're not going to see many people bootlegging a song that isn't very good to begin with. If done well enough, a bootleg can be very destructive on the dancefloor, as most people will have already been familiar with the original tune.

Now, as for why artists don't share their bootlegs, it's mostly the fact that they just don't have time to upload them to everyone. This takes away from their time to do what they do best, which is making music. I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find the Golden Girls bootleg floating around on the internet.

Old Post May-14-2008 06:11  United States
summermadness
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Now, as for why artists don't share their bootlegs, it's mostly the fact that they just don't have time to upload them to everyone. This takes away from their time to do what they do best, which is making music. I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find the Golden Girls bootleg floating around on the internet.

I guess most artists don't see how much one upload (of 10min) and posting the link it on myspace, would be appreciated. Really, it would!

And sure, I could turn the internet upside down to find that bootleg, but that's not what a track is made for. Whether from artist, nor from fan-side.
But letting a great track been forgotten on some hardrive, isn't as good as that also...

sorry for the offtopic...
anyway, great great show darin! Really enjoy it!

Old Post May-14-2008 08:59 
darin epsilon
www.darinepsilon.com

quote:
I guess most artists don't see how much one upload (of 10min) and posting the link it on myspace, would be appreciated. Really, it would!

And sure, I could turn the internet upside down to find that bootleg, but that's not what a track is made for. Whether from artist, nor from fan-side.
But letting a great track been forgotten on some hardrive, isn't as good as that also...

sorry for the offtopic...
anyway, great great show darin! Really enjoy it!

Yea I agree, if I made a hot bootleg I would be sending it off to everyone I possibly could. Most people do bootlegs as a form of self-promotion anyways. So which part of Germany are you in? I hear the scene over there is really good!

Old Post May-14-2008 20:09  United States
summermadness
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm from cologne, electronic music is very common here... growing and growing.
I'd never thaugt, a lot of people answer the music-question with "I really like minimal and electro". It's way more popular than some years ago, and I like it!
I didn't care that much about it, but it's nice not to be looked at as a crazy geek, if you say, you like techno music in general

times change... finally a base, where a very lot people enjoy electronic music in a bigger way.

as for "the scene", you still have to search the right party. 2 Weeks ago, Jimpster was playing @ Taboo, Rheingarten. The party wasn't crowded, only... I don't know, 150-200 people, but it was sooo amazing! Those things -> don't change

Old Post May-14-2008 23:42 

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Darin Epsilon presents PERSPECTIVES // Complete Tracklistings Archive
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread