Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion > SD Hall of Fame
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

King SD Hall of Fame

This thread is here to commemorate the past and current legendary posters of the SD. Considered yourself honored if you are on this thread. The SD Hall of Fame committee consists of me and Eddie N Miami. We both came up with our list and brief bio of these legends. New members will be added over time:

If you want to be enshrined in the HOF, you can start by posting away here in the SD. If you're memorable enough, we'll add you.

Inaugural class

DJ Smitty20 - a young lad who loves Everton,Yankees baseball, da Chicago Bears and really really hates basketball. He also enjoys drinking morning coffee after typing up long vicious rants on TA. We personally would be scared to see Smitty's rants after a cup of coffee

InterMilan31: A SD whore of the past who started the inter milan fans with 3 question marks thread, which was one of the most active threads of SD. He had a huge rivalry with the old SD mod fastmp3 and with AC Milan and Juventus fans. He went by the nickname of Frequent Flyer Ben for his constant traveling around the world that would rival verndogs. He also roots for the NY Islanders, NY Knicks and the NY Jets. He was also known for being really emoooooo.

MeLLyMeL- Brought into the SD Forum by Eddie N MIAMI and became the first real active female poster. You would always see her rooting for her local teams and most importantly stick with her Miami Dolphins in good times and bad. She joined the “PUTO POWER” Real Madrid group, and became the only “PUTA” member. She also thinks Olindo Mare and David Beckham are hotties.

Chang Monkey
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie N MIAMI
Brass Monkey that funky Monkey
Chang Monkey Chelsea junkie
That fucking Monkey

Remember kids, being a junkie can lead you to do horrible things. Like rooting for Chelsea

Fastmp3 - An SD legend and our former mod who disappeared into the Moroccan desert never to be heard from again. He was the leader of the Barca TA fans (maricas) and started a great rivalry with Eddie N MIAMI and the Real Madrid PUTOS. He was the most hated (but still liked) member of SD for constantly talking trash about other teams fans he disliked. He along with Intermilan31 hated “mickey mouse teams and tournaments”. Legend has it he was the Moroccan fan who invaded the pitch in a Madrid vs. Barca match that went up to Ronaldhino to kiss his shoes.

Verndogs: Our mod by popular decision. Is known to travel around the world attending sporting events and taking A LOT of pictures of it. He is a HUGE sports fanatic. He mainly roots for the New York Jets , Knicks, (His hate for James Dolan and Isiah Thomas is legendary) the NY Rangers, the NY Mets……In football he mainly roots for Manchester United (He attended a friendly between Man U and Juventus trying his best not to root or Man U, but Ruud Van Nistelrooy sucked him in). He roots in college sports for the Florida Gators, mainly cause the college he went to (UPENN) is filled with unathletic nerds that will never do anything relevant as athletes sports. He also loves wearing random jerseys to sporting events that have nothing to do with the jersey he’s wearing. He roots for the US national football team because he loves Jozy Altidore. He's also know for really hating both the French and Argentinean national football teams. He follows sports so much that he doesn't devote any time to follow pop culture. For example, he found out Heath Ledger existed when he saw the news that he died.

Sensorium - Formerly known as Ierxium, became mainly known as Irectum after being given that nickname by PUTO Eddie after noticing the similarity of that word to ierxium. He was the most vocal member of the “PUTOS” and the biggest fan of Real Madrid. He also made great Puto POWER related sigs . He had a great rivalry with Fastmp3 and the rest of the Barca maricas. He also enjoyed making Ben (Intermilan31)emo. When he stops posting on TA for a while we usually think its because he got deported back to Mexico. had a music track made in his honor by Intermilan31 called Irectum

Shamez214: He's known as the Peter Gammons of TA. He speaks, breathes, lives off the newest baseball stats. Shamez is a big NY Mets fan. Rumor also has it that he is the founder and president of the Manny Ramirez fan club. He is also 2000863 - 0 when it comes to baseball arguments. If you actually best him in an argument and he concedes, you'll be instantly in this HOF

Raveed: Rave ed aka Raveed loves Manchester United. He'll do anything to support United except live near Manchester and go to games there since the weather and the babes are way better in Southern California. He's also supports the New York Yankees and the Sacramento Kings.

King Ecnal: Lance is an ass. Lance also worships New England Patriots QB Tom Brady. Lance is an ass. Lance tries his best to be everything like Tom Brady. Lance is an Ass.The only problem is that Lance isn't as handsome as Tom, Lance doesn't get a salary like Tom and Lance can't get gorgeous Brazilian models to fall for him. Lance is an ass. Besides the New England Patriots, he supports the Boston Celtics, the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and Chelsea FC. Did I mention that Lance is an ass?

Member of X: Juice earned his nickname because he is obsessed over athletes on performance enhancing drugs. He figures the next best thing to taking steroids is to root for athletes who are on the juice. He really hopes that Greg Oden doesn't turn out to be Sam Bowie 2.0 He is a NY Yankees, Portland Trailblazers, St. Louis Rams, Univ. of Oregon and Manchester United fan.

Nchs09: Nachos is known for not being the biggest fan of Mexico. In facts, he really hates their national team since they always beat his beloved Guatemala national team. Since Nachos is realistic, he also roots for the Argentina team. He also roots for Boca Junoirs and is a Puto Real Madrid supporter. He's also the only Puto in the world that regularly wears Barca gear.

Eddie N MIAMI: Eddie is known for his love of Miami sports (Unfortunately, the Miami Dolphins, Heat, Florida Marlins, Florida Panthers and Miami Hurricane football (aka da U) suck so bad at the moment, he really needs a hug), his love of Colombian football, and his pure hate of the Argentinean National Team and Boca Juniors. He is also known for having a soft spot for the English national footy. He is also the King Puto Madrid fan on this forum. Despite his best efforts, he cannot get the mod to ban Nachos on the grounds of rooting for that "EVIL" club Boca Juniors.

LeopoldStoch - aka Butters, he is known for two. things: His obsession for fundamentally boring basketball and his incredibly low standards when it comes to rating women . Butters loves basketball so much, he can watch a game involving his local team the San Antonio Spurzzzzz and stay awake. He also roots for his hometown New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints. And in football he supports Sunderland simply cause he likes yelling Sunderland!

Zoric - AKA ZORAN!!!!!!. A young Serb who lives in Sweden , he enjoys rooting for both countries in every sport. A very knowledgeable football fan who watched many games on his super power satellite. His faviorite teams were mainly Athletico Madrid and Juventus. He was one of the main posters who kept the Juventus thread alive even after they got relegated to Serie B for cheating. He was famously known for writing EPIC long ass posts and overall good nature

metoon_3m - He made countless meaningless legendary polls during a period of time that polluted the SD forum. He also introduced into our lives BATT-MAN

Noikee - Formerly known as Paranoik0 The only FC Porto fan on TA, he made a thread about this team and managed to keep it active for a couple years. He is also one of the most knowledgeable football and F1 fans on TA. And he enjoys making threads of football tournaments group and knockout stages in pretty designs.

quote:
[11:58] Bas //: fuck he's hot

Last edited by verndogs on Feb-13-2008 at 03:35

Old Post Feb-07-2008 06:28  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for verndogs Click here to Send verndogs a Private Message Add verndogs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

crap, i'm not on the initial ballot? lol

Old Post Feb-07-2008 08:06  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Yeah. I feel kinda jipped out considering like all the posters on SD got put on the hall of fame except me

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Feb-07-2008 08:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

i should at least be on here as the father of ta fantasy leagues.

Old Post Feb-07-2008 15:06  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

We'll add more to the HOF later this year.

quote:

Old Post Feb-08-2008 07:37  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for verndogs Click here to Send verndogs a Private Message Add verndogs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

Where is Paradork and The_Godfather in that list? I still remember those msn convos with the rest whores.

Old Post Feb-10-2008 22:37  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

quote:
Originally posted by Cloud
Where is Paradork and The_Godfather in that list? I still remember those msn convos with the rest whores.

I added Paradork since he was on the initial list. The_Godfather and a few others will be put the next time there is an update for the Hall of Fame.

quote:

Old Post Feb-10-2008 23:03  Philippines
jonze
Unicorn Farts

looks like i'm the andre dawson of the sports discussion hof. maybe i should throw some bats and gatorade containers on the field.

Old Post Feb-10-2008 23:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonze Click here to Send jonze a Private Message Add jonze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InterMilan31

quote:
Originally posted by Cloud

you don't get the glory of everyone seeing your acceptance speech

-verndogs

Last edited by verndogs on Feb-11-2008 at 07:53

Old Post Feb-11-2008 02:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for InterMilan31 Click here to Send InterMilan31 a Private Message Add InterMilan31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

quote:
Originally posted by InterMilan31

the SD will be better off without your personal and immature attacks.

bye

quote:

Last edited by verndogs on Feb-11-2008 at 07:59

Old Post Feb-11-2008 07:38  Philippines
Shamez214
Chasing the Cool

Sick! I knew all my obnoxious baseball rants would pay off someday!

Old Post Feb-11-2008 21:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shamez214 Click Here to Email Shamez214 Click here to Send Shamez214 a Private Message Visit Shamez214's homepage! Add Shamez214 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
King Ecnal
PGA

well all I can say is thanks...

kinda makes up for a crappy ass month thus far!

thanks to all of SD, because this place is great, diverse, and I can always bitch and moan and feel like I'm right... oh wait, I AM!!!

lol....

Old Post Feb-12-2008 09:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for King Ecnal Click Here to Email King Ecnal Click here to Send King Ecnal a Private Message Visit King Ecnal's homepage! Add King Ecnal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion > SD Hall of Fame
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread