Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mizzuno
tata master

moogwai-viola(armin van buuren remix)

just popped out of my head...great song too

I'm sure you tranceaddicts have songs floating in your heads like I do..ALL THE TIME

MIZZ

Old Post Nov-28-2000 21:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tripsy
tranceaddict

Sister Sister by Sister Bliss

It's been in my head since last night.

Tripsy

Old Post Nov-28-2000 21:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tripsy Click here to Send Tripsy a Private Message Visit Tripsy's homepage! Add Tripsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Josh Wink - "So How's Your Evening So Far"

....heard this ages ago and whenever I hear it again it lingers in my head for days..

Old Post Nov-28-2000 23:58 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DruDown
Junior tranceaddict

komodo (megavoices classix)

Old Post Nov-29-2000 00:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for DruDown Click here to Send DruDown a Private Message Add DruDown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MenTall
tranceaddict

FRAGMA - Everytime you need me

Brings back memories (although this record didn't exist then) of summer ;-)

------------------
Breathe trance - live trance - think trance

Old Post Nov-29-2000 00:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for MenTall Click here to Send MenTall a Private Message Add MenTall to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tripsy
tranceaddict

Swamper,
you're creepin' me out here. That Wink track is what I'm listening to right this very second as I'm reading your post. Oh yeah, that was also my other choice for what's stuck in my head today... it's just that I've stuck on Sister Sister right now. Damn Ferry Corsten - system F - Trance Nation 4... too many good songs... not enough time.

Tripsy

Old Post Nov-29-2000 03:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tripsy Click here to Send Tripsy a Private Message Visit Tripsy's homepage! Add Tripsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

Believe it or not I couldn't get Scatman out of my head, remember that song from way back, whuz wrong with me!!!

For the longest time tho I couldn't get Scorchio out of my head which is a little weird because I usually have more uplifting songs playing in my head..

I also have this song a lot in my head, Caught Me Running from Jaime and Kenny D.. if you listen to it you'll think poor insecure Furee!!

latez...

Old Post Nov-29-2000 05:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjVidkid
tranceaddict in training

Nu Shooz 'I can't wait'

Old Post Nov-29-2000 06:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for DjVidkid Click here to Send DjVidkid a Private Message Add DjVidkid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tich
Senior tranceaddict

Sarah McLachlan - Sweet Surrender Tiesto Remix.
Although I've slagged it off elsewhere in the forum I just can't stop playing it!

It could have been so much better though and I just hope Airscape/Johan get hold of it!

Tich

Old Post Nov-29-2000 07:03  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tich Click here to Send Tich a Private Message Add Tich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Thanks everyone for your input, todays a new day and so a new song...

far and away by aida!

Mizz

Old Post Nov-29-2000 17:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

damn can't anyone take the time to just post a name and artist lets do this people...

The MIZZ

Old Post Nov-29-2000 19:56  United States
Sting Ray
Senior tranceaddict

Naimee Coleman - Love Song (Brothers In Rhythm Mix)

Old Post Nov-29-2000 20:23  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Sting Ray Click here to Send Sting Ray a Private Message Add Sting Ray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome tracks played by Scot Project in RGB Red Mix Thread #2 [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRank 1 - "Symsonic" (DuMonde Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread