Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Generation x - "Lost Horizon" (b side to odyssey)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

Hello! PLEASE ID this track played by Ferry Corsten on Dance Department 01.21.00...........

Ferry Corsten on Dance Department 01.21.00

sounds familiar....anyone know thsi tracks name??

Bring back 1994 NYC clubbing nights, cus the sh*t today is filled with junk parties and DJs that play sh*t House.....Zabiela, Sander, or Howells and all the rest suck and couldnt throw a night like it was in the early 90s in NYC!!!...Screw Twilo - give me Limelight circa 1993!!!

Old Post May-10-2002 05:08  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fettster
Supreme tranceaddict

I believe Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp (Jackdaw Mix)

Old Post May-10-2002 06:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Fettster Click here to Send Fettster a Private Message Add Fettster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

quote:
Originally posted by Fettster
I believe Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp (Jackdaw Mix)

yep thats it...thank you

Bring back 1994 NYC clubbing nights, cus the sh*t today is filled with junk parties and DJs that play sh*t House.....Zabiela, Sander, or Howells and all the rest suck and couldnt throw a night like it was in the early 90s in NYC!!!...Screw Twilo - give me Limelight circa 1993!!!

Old Post May-10-2002 18:50  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

ok i made a mistake...this track is not Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp (Jackdaw Mix)....so i still need to know

Old Post May-14-2002 04:45  Bahamas
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

help me...

Old Post May-18-2002 07:56  Bahamas
stella
Supreme tranceaddict

Sad

again I have the set and searched high and low, but now positive ID in 2 years. sorry.

Old Post May-19-2002 17:46  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stella Click here to Send stella a Private Message Add stella to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fast Turtle
Runs Quick

sounds like a remix of soundcheque - minddrive

DJ Nuclear ~_^

Old Post May-20-2002 02:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Fast Turtle Click here to Send Fast Turtle a Private Message Add Fast Turtle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Who can verify?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-19-2003 01:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

Wild tune!
Ill try to ID this.

SIGN THE "WE WANT SASHA & DIGWEED @ BUENOS AIRES ON DVD" PETITION!

Old Post Feb-19-2003 11:21  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babbel
Supreme F1addict

quote:
Originally posted by stella
again I have the set and searched high and low, but now positive ID in 2 years. sorry.

It's like that other ferry corsten tune ID isn't it

I'm dying to get an ID on both of them !!

Old Post Feb-27-2003 22:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for babbel Click here to Send babbel a Private Message Visit babbel's homepage! Add babbel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Louk
Supreme tranceaddict

generation x - lost horizon (b side to odyssey) on rewind.

Louk

Old Post Jan-05-2004 19:56  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Louk Click here to Send Louk a Private Message Add Louk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Generation x - "Lost Horizon" (b side to odyssey)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIndependence2004, Poland (Sample 3) [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOceanlab - On A Good Day (16 Bit Lolitas Remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread