Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jsibilin

just watched 302 or "CABALLO SIN NOMBRE" great episode and not much happens but still love how everything unfolds.

heres the preview of 302

Gustavo is such a creepy scary man !!! this show is pretty much number one at the moment.. when dexter comes back that will probably replace this show.

edit: the word POLLOS is that mean stop? or when u translate it the word means chickens... any ideas?

Last edited by jsibilin on Mar-29-2010 at 07:23

Old Post Mar-29-2010 07:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click Here to Email jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by jsibilin
just watched 302 or "CABALLO SIN NOMBRE" great episode and not much happens but still love how everything unfolds.

heres the preview of 302

Gustavo is such a creepy scary man !!! this show is pretty much number one at the moment.. when dexter comes back that will probably replace this show.

edit: the word POLLOS is that mean stop? or when u translate it the word means chickens... any ideas?

It was code for 'stop' because Walter White worked for the Pollos guy w that last huge shipment...so as soon as they got the txt they new to stop

Old Post Mar-29-2010 07:48  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click Here to Email Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go. -Alex Steffen

Old Post Apr-15-2010 19:29  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click Here to Email smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

I saw one of the new episodes last week, and it was wicked!!! So I went and downloaded season 1 & 2 on Mon, already watched all of the first season (in one night too!).

Can't wait to watch season 2 now, and I'm PVRing all the new ones.

Awesome series!!!!

Old Post Apr-15-2010 19:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

Kind of slow episode this week, but still great!

I wonder if the cash he just received will be enough incentive for Walt to start cooking again and get in on the deal?

Old Post Apr-15-2010 20:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno
Kind of slow episode this week, but still great!

I wonder if the cash he just received will be enough incentive for Walt to start cooking again and get in on the deal?

he might, cuz he's really got nothing to lose. he didn't wanan do it cuz of his family, but the bitch is fucking ted, so why not make some money?

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go. -Alex Steffen

Old Post Apr-15-2010 20:09  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click Here to Email smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

He will for sure

Old Post Apr-15-2010 20:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
He will for sure

I don't think it's a question of if, but when and how.

It's going to be gooooooddd

Old Post Apr-15-2010 20:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno
I don't think it's a question of if, but when and how.

It's going to be gooooooddd

I feel like the son is going to find out this season

Old Post Apr-15-2010 20:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

anyone think hank will actually find the RV?

Old Post Apr-15-2010 21:00  Russia
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
anyone think hank will actually find the RV?

yes... but by then they will have a new location... they have a LOT of meth to make, so they are going to need something bigger.

Old Post Apr-15-2010 21:02  Canada
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I feel like the son is going to find out this season

I haven't even thought about that! Interesting.

quote:
yes... but by then they will have a new location... they have a LOT of meth to make, so they are going to need something bigger.

Very true. I would assume the chicken man will supply everything? Didn't they run out of that barrel of chemicals they stole?

Old Post Apr-15-2010 21:07  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread