Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Remember this???
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LionsLair
that track is hot and would work in today's dancefloors.

I didn't hear it for a long time. By accident I ran into it this week. Thought many here also would like it. It's so simple, but it has a certain atmosphere.
I agree, it still sounds good, where many other tracks from that time now sound really old.

The man behind Secret Cinema is Jeroen Verheij. I didn't know that. He also is Grooveyard which many probably also can remember.

I found a nice and interesting interview at Youtube:

Now on Beatport: R-Jen - From Varna With Love , click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Mar-27-2008 at 21:02

Old Post Mar-27-2008 20:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

Look like Secret Cinema also in 2008 still exists:

Nice opening, ready for take off?:

And a nice one of Jeroen behind his equipment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOyA...feature=related

Old Post Mar-27-2008 21:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

Another one to remember: Emmanuel Top - Acid Phase

Old Post Mar-27-2008 21:37  Netherlands
sljiva
experimental

Another classic by Jeroen, this time under his Meng Syndicate alias. This one was also released on Music Man (with R&S probably the most quality European techno label). Famous for its "somebody give the lord a handclap" and another sample by Sean Connery (which can be heard in another version (original)) which is also on youtube):

Old Post Mar-27-2008 21:47  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for sljiva Click here to Send sljiva a Private Message Add sljiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ohbeone
Senior tranceaddict

wow thanks for that new secret cinema one. I haven't been to a party in years I miss that bass hitting.

from that clip I got to this:

laaaaazerrrrrrrz...mmmmmm

Old Post Mar-27-2008 22:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ohbeone Click here to Send ohbeone a Private Message Visit ohbeone's homepage! Add ohbeone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Robotrance
Tranceaddict

jeroen is my absolut favorit liveact atm, some sick tracks he has made. cartonclip is my favorit

Old Post Mar-29-2008 14:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Robotrance Click here to Send Robotrance a Private Message Add Robotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Lol, I just made up a thread about this kind of stuff without taking notice of this one.

Secret Cinema - Timeless Altitude...how could I forget this tune?

Old Post Mar-29-2008 15:00  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

Does anyone remember this classic house track? I was surprized find it at Youtube. It's sooo old 1991:

EQ LAZER - the heartbreak

Old Post Apr-04-2008 20:40  Netherlands
ohbeone
Senior tranceaddict

SAWEET!

Great track! Man that needs a remix for today! Someone get on it! I love the synth line.

Old Post Apr-04-2008 21:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ohbeone Click here to Send ohbeone a Private Message Visit ohbeone's homepage! Add ohbeone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

Today I was listening another oldie (1994). I don't think many know this one. I really like the rhythm of this one especially at the beginning and end of the track.
May I call it uplifting or how should I call it?
Since it's nothing like ASOT some of you even might love this one PLAY IT LOUD and enjoy.

Spinning Atoms - FF-Wind

Old Post Apr-08-2008 21:15  Netherlands
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

The Megamix played at Sensation White 2004.

Some nice oldies in the second part:

Fierce Ruling Diva - Rubb It In
Jam&Spoon - The Age of Love

I like the video too:

Old Post Apr-15-2008 20:26  Netherlands
sljiva
experimental

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
Jam&Spoon - The Age of Love

It's Jam & Spoon's remix (probably so-called Watch Out For Stella) of Age Of Love. It's not their own track

Old Post Apr-15-2008 21:53  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for sljiva Click here to Send sljiva a Private Message Add sljiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Remember this???
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread