Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

Ian
Petran

Old Post Jun-27-2008 11:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

I'd have to say nefardec.

Although I'm by no means a Deep House enthusiast, his track selections and recommendations are nothing short of classy (and that's a word I rarely use in regards to other people's musical tastes).

Old Post Jun-27-2008 11:11  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

mattsanity
AustralianGQ
BoRe

these guys seriously know their shit

Old Post Jun-27-2008 11:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
What?

I don't really follow what anyone else listens to apart from the select few but I don't think name dropping is particularily cool.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 11:18  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
isoterra
hi

ian
sykonee
system-j
rebel9 (on a good day)
lunar phase 7 (cos he likes my stuff )

(edit - i suppose the guy above me too)

Old Post Jun-27-2008 11:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for isoterra Click here to Send isoterra a Private Message Visit isoterra's homepage! Add isoterra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuspicionVandit
Rapper

That one guy that likes Airdrawndagger.

Paul Van Dyk 09-24-2009: No, but I can sign your sleeve under that name if you let me!

Old Post Jun-27-2008 11:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for SuspicionVandit Click here to Send SuspicionVandit a Private Message Add SuspicionVandit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Darkarbiter
Psysnob

Not:
Mr. Mystery
Mr. Jolivebingles
S3nate

Plenty of people here who like goa trance... but not other stuff.

Check out my Goa and psy Trance mixes!

Old Post Jun-27-2008 11:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Darkarbiter Click Here to Email Darkarbiter Click here to Send Darkarbiter a Private Message Add Darkarbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Everybody.

((((Hug))))

Old Post Jun-27-2008 12:43  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

There are loads of people on TA with great music taste, which is why I spend so much time here. I'm not going to fill up the page with names, because it's not big or clever to name drop but I always have respect for those guys who love the 90s prog like I do, and you know who you are.

> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 13:16  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Corey
Senior tranceaddict

Corey is da man

Old Post Jun-27-2008 13:19  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Click here to Send Corey a Private Message Add Corey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
something funny goes here

Location: Location Location with Phil & Kirstie, Channel 4, 9pm. Wait, only Acton will understand this

I've found great influence from many people here over the years. To mention some of the biggest..

MaRt
montana
sand leaper
grimreaper <3
isoterra
Ste
Mr.Mystery
UKTA Radio DJs from 2003-date

I don't agree with all of their tastes, infact montana & myself often disagree, but I r espect those guys who immerse themselves in music as much as I do (and in many cases more so) and who have an open mind to genres. I could easily add another 20-30 peoples names but it'd then turn into naming anyone i'd ever agreed with on one tune

Old Post Jun-27-2008 13:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click Here to Email Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
I don't really follow what anyone else listens to

+1

There are times when I think I've found someone with the same taste, then out of nowhere they say they love something I think is utterly horrible.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 13:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread