Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
[N]űk|ęű[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Bierheld
Nukleuz

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Dec-26-2011 01:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]űk|ęű[Z] Click Here to Email [N]űk|ęű[Z] Click here to Send [N]űk|ęű[Z] a Private Message Add [N]űk|ęű[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bierheld
Supreme tranceaddict

Aye. You're deeply entrenched in the world of noise and distortion, and are one of the few here who actually mix the stuff. All props are well deserved.

Old Post Dec-26-2011 01:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Bierheld Click here to Send Bierheld a Private Message Add Bierheld to your buddy list Bierheld is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by Echo of Silence
The people who have turned me on to most of my favourite music, favourite artists from spotify, last.fm, radio, TA top ten lists through the years are in no special order, Mikael (Lacksesepsotygh), Ian, Gibbos, Meg (sisterbliss on TA), Petri (auranaut on last.fm, Ory on TA), Jan Henrik (Sand Leaper), Tony (Montana), Disco Boomer (Boomer186), and Dom (Streaker), Karim (nrg2something), Snooper (or is it Scooper?), Andrey (whiskers), Jyri (grimreaper), and Simon (Wicked Neo), back in the day.

Nowadays, I think CD (Joss Weatherby) has the most influence, I suppose because he's the only one who still talks to me, regularly.

But then I think also of all the sets I grab from the DJ forum and how many times I find great stuff in those sets and this list is much harder to put together... RJT, djdk, Sykonee, System J, David.Michael, Avana, rebel9, Zip, and Jay.

Meh, whenever you make a list like this you remember 10 people who were more important than any of the names you typed as soon as you submit.
nobody talks to you because you're rarely online

Old Post Dec-26-2011 22:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofřnChiLd
Everything is crazy

system j

Old Post Dec-27-2011 08:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofřnChiLd Click Here to Email orTofřnChiLd Click here to Send orTofřnChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofřnChiLd's homepage! Add orTofřnChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Taipan
tranceaddict

bas

Old Post Dec-27-2011 10:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Taipan Click here to Send Taipan a Private Message Add Taipan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]űk|ęű[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Bierheld
Aye. You're deeply entrenched in the world of noise and distortion, and are one of the few here who actually mix the stuff. All props are well deserved.

ah well thanks man i really need to get some more mixes done soon, but im having a few soundcard problems of late that i need to get sorted. then im right back on it

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Dec-28-2011 01:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]űk|ęű[Z] Click Here to Email [N]űk|ęű[Z] Click here to Send [N]űk|ęű[Z] a Private Message Add [N]űk|ęű[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

weed headband.

Old Post Dec-28-2011 01:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mishu.edm
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
I don't really follow what anyone else listens to

+2

Old Post Dec-28-2011 23:28  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for mishu.edm Click here to Send mishu.edm a Private Message Add mishu.edm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

I was really bored. This is a list of users who I think are "holding it down" for each genre:

hard trance - djdarroo
trance - Trance-MB
tribal house - kotsy
uk garage - Mr Game+Watch
drum n bass - Ian
tech house - zyklon-jay
tech trance - ziptnf
1990's progressive house - SYSTEM-J
2000's progressive house - MSZ
progressive trance - Cobalt
ambient - Megadansky
nubreaks - djdk
deep house - yonny
IDM - Adam420
dub techno - Mark Anthony
eurodance - Meat187
disco - RJT
electro house - jbutter

Last edited by Mattsanity. on May-10-2012 at 04:51

Old Post May-09-2012 21:32  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

Random question, does grimreaper still post here? I used to lurk the boards back in the day to keep up on the latest in trance etc. and i second whoever called him a walking discogs.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post May-09-2012 21:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

system-j

Old Post May-09-2012 23:12  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fredjan
Supreme tranceaddict

System-J and Titanium

Old Post May-10-2012 00:05  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for fredjan Click here to Send fredjan a Private Message Add fredjan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread