but there are loads of people here whose taste i respect, and you probably already know who you are
Registered: May 2008
As I said before:
Originally posted by Kinezi
Hey common, dont say like that.. I agree that 90% of people on this site are jerks.. you just need to identify the rest 10% of good ones..
I found some great music, artists, abums using this site... ask for recomendations from people.. I personally reccommend only Sykonee, System J, PETRAN, Mjivebonjingles, Issotera.. and sometimes some random noobs give good recos too.. rest are all just useless..
Just add to that list:
Also I dont 'respect' their musical taste and shit.. I just pay a little more attention to what they say and reccommend..
And dont forget the n00bs.. random noobs give good reccos too.. and mostly all people registered in year 2003.. mind it.. thats year 2003 and not 2004.
Registered: Dec 2006
the rest all have horrible taste.
Registered: Jul 2007
Location: Newcastle, Australia
Originally posted by distant