Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Salt Tank - Dimension (Hybrid's Audio Candy Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
X4216354
trancEaddict in JAIL

Talking Ministry of Sound Session 1999-07-02 :)))

OK, long time ago but YOU must ID a track for me!!

BFBS Radio played it at 2nd of July 1999... and I love this song...

anyone know this one??

Thx!

Old Post May-26-2002 12:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for X4216354 Click here to Send X4216354 a Private Message Add X4216354 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
El~ZaPo
W32.Trance.1999@mm

I have definetly heard this before.
This is a remix of it done by Hybrid, and I think I may have this on CD somewhere, i'll get back to you when I figure it out.

Old Post May-26-2002 16:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for El~ZaPo Click here to Send El~ZaPo a Private Message Add El~ZaPo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
El~ZaPo
W32.Trance.1999@mm

Ok I think I remember it now. Try this:

Salt Tank - Dimension (Hybrid's Audio Candy Remix)

Old Post May-26-2002 16:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for El~ZaPo Click here to Send El~ZaPo a Private Message Add El~ZaPo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
X4216354
trancEaddict in JAIL

YES!!

http://www.audiogalaxy.com/list/song.php?&g=4094258

Thanks very much!! I tought so that this is Hybrid or a remix by Hybrid... this song is fantastic

Old Post May-26-2002 17:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for X4216354 Click here to Send X4216354 a Private Message Add X4216354 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
El~ZaPo
W32.Trance.1999@mm

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Old Post May-26-2002 17:37  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Salt Tank - Dimension (Hybrid's Audio Candy Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMelodic prog trancer needs ID [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackB.Q.Express - "Feeling So Good" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread