Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Pages (42): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Joke of the day thread?

naggers, please.

Anyways, since we've all become non-edm fans apparently (into hockey and other stuff), throw some jokes in here if you feel like making someone smile. Keep it 'fairly' clean and not too offensive

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, 'Dad, what is the
difference between potentially and realistically?'
The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if
she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million
dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a
million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.'

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad
Pitt for a million dollars?'
The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really us e that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'

The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad
Pitt for a million dollars?' The girl replied, 'Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt! I would sleep with him
in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'
The boy then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad
Pitt for a million dollars?'

'Of course,' the brother replied. 'Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?'
The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his
dad. His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between
potentially and realistically?'
The boy replied, 'Yes. Potentially, you and I are sitting on three
million dollars, but Realistically, we're living with two hookers and a homo.

Old Post Sep-24-2008 14:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

hahahaha good one

Old Post Sep-24-2008 15:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RayRayy
Supreme tranceaddict

haha

Old Post Sep-24-2008 15:29  Jamaica
Click Here to See the Profile for RayRayy Click here to Send RayRayy a Private Message Add RayRayy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

lol

Old Post Sep-24-2008 15:43  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neo Hacker
Passionate

nice one !

Old Post Sep-24-2008 15:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo Hacker Click here to Send Neo Hacker a Private Message Add Neo Hacker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

all Bal en Blanc-related promos go in here too

Old Post Sep-24-2008 17:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
all Bal en Blanc-related promos go in here too

Here is one I heard a couple days ago.

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed?

'Breast-fed' she replied.

'Well, strip down to your waist' the doctor ordered. She did.

He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both
breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed The doctor said, 'No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk'

'I know' she said, 'I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came "

Old Post Sep-24-2008 18:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

ghey?

Old Post Sep-24-2008 19:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neo Hacker
Passionate

quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatik

Here is one I heard a couple days ago.

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed?

'Breast-fed' she replied.

'Well, strip down to your waist' the doctor ordered. She did.

He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both
breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed The doctor said, 'No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk'

'I know' she said, 'I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came "

yuk !

Old Post Sep-24-2008 19:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo Hacker Click here to Send Neo Hacker a Private Message Add Neo Hacker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

penis goes where?

an oldie but a goodie.

Le Freak - A.D.D & Chimichurri [Techno/Tech House/Music to put on burritos.]*click bitches*

Old Post Sep-24-2008 19:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nekya
Senior tranceaddict

Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, and every year Morris would say,
'Esther, I'd like to ride in that helicopter.'

'Esther always replied, 'I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars'

One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said,
'Esther, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.'

To this, Esther replied, 'Morris that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars.'

The pilot overheard the couple and said, 'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word, I won't charge you! But if you say one word, it's fifty dollars.'

Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard . He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said,
'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!'

Morris replied, 'Well to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Esther fell out,
But you know, fifty dollars is fifty dollars!'

Old Post Sep-26-2008 19:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nekya Click here to Send Nekya a Private Message Add Nekya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Nacht
Supreme tranceaddict

A blind man walks into a restaurant and sits down. The waiter, who is also the owner, walks up to the blind man and hands him a menu.

"I'm sorry sir, but I am blind, and can't read the menu. Just bring me a dirty fork from a previous customer, I'll smell it and order from there."

A little confused, the owner walks over to the dirty dish pile and picks up a greasy fork. He returns to the blind man's table and hands it to him. The blind man puts the fork to his nose and takes in a deep breath. "Ah, yes that's what I'll have, meatloaf and mashed potatoes."

Unbelievable, the owner says to himself as he walks towards the kitchen. The cook happens to be the owner's wife and he tells her what had just happened. The blind man eats his meal and leaves.

Several days later the blind man returns and the owner mistakingly brings him a menu again. "Sir, remember me? I'm the blind man."

"I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you. I'll go get you a dirty fork."

The owner again retrieves a dirty fork and brings it to the blind man. After another deep breath, the blind man says, "That smells great, I'll take the Macarroni and chesse with broccoli.

Once again walking away in disbelief, the owner thinks the blind man is screwing around with him and tells his wife that the next time the blind man comes in he's going to test him.

The blind man eats and leaves.

He returns the following week, but this time the owner see's him coming and runs to the kitchen. He tells his wife, "Mary rub this fork on your panties before I take it to the blind man."

Mary complies and hands her husband the fork back. As the blind man walks in and sits down, the owner is ready and waiting.

"Good afternoon sir, this time I remembered you and I already have the fork ready for you."

The blind man puts the fork to his nose, takes a deep whiff and says, "Hey I didn't know that Mary worked here?"

Old Post Sep-26-2008 21:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Nacht Click here to Send Dj Nacht a Private Message Add Dj Nacht to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID HELP NEEDED: Trying to license this track! [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Arne L. II vs. DJ Mirko Milano - Seven of Nine [Cubus Mix] [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread