Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Kris O'Neil
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by danielkandi
*Grabbing a beer* !

Better pass one this way, mate!

Good job my friend

Old Post Oct-25-2008 09:50  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Kris O'Neil Click here to Send Kris O'Neil a Private Message Visit Kris O'Neil's homepage! Add Kris O'Neil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
danielkandi
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Kris O'Neil
Better pass one this way, mate!

Good job my friend

hah thanks bro!

I kinda feel silly for drinkin' a beer in the morning but I feel I can do it just because of this result heh

Old Post Oct-25-2008 10:06  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for danielkandi Click here to Send danielkandi a Private Message Visit danielkandi's homepage! Add danielkandi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

I blame this on Deep Psychosis

Old Post Oct-25-2008 15:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T4M
Supreme tranceaddict

what a shame!

Old Post Oct-25-2008 15:39  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for T4M Click here to Send T4M a Private Message Add T4M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
danielkandi
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
I blame this on Deep Psychosis

thanks its also one of my own faves....

Old Post Oct-25-2008 17:00  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for danielkandi Click here to Send danielkandi a Private Message Visit danielkandi's homepage! Add danielkandi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh rising
annie / don't stop. 2009!

yeah for sandra collins at 185 and dj icey at 203! no for most of the rest!

Old Post Oct-25-2008 18:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for josh rising Click here to Send josh rising a Private Message Add josh rising to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

lmao

Old Post Oct-25-2008 22:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bryan Kearney
Senior tranceaddict

Thank you to anyone who voted for me, much appreciated.

B R Y A N

Old Post Oct-26-2008 01:02  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan Kearney Click here to Send Bryan Kearney a Private Message Add Bryan Kearney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Angx
tHe BoDy

wow thats really crappy. O'callaghan, Obir and Askew should have been top 10 EASILY!!!

Old Post Oct-26-2008 01:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Angx Click here to Send Angx a Private Message Visit Angx's homepage! Add Angx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucho
Senior tranceaddict

i Agree

John o'callaghan kearney And O'bir had a great year

Sorry

i respect legends sasha & Digweed... but that top 10 its missing something...

Old Post Oct-26-2008 03:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucho Click here to Send lucho a Private Message Add lucho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

the top 200 is missing lots.

Old Post Oct-26-2008 05:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlueSky
Johnny Bravo

1. Armin van Buuren
No doubt on that one! Since TA is a place with so many fans of Armin Van Boring

4. Tiesto
Tiesto should be out of top10, to be honnest. I guess votes for him are based on his old productions (some of the people were watching Traffic on MTV while voting for him, I guess)

5. Markus Schulz
Markus should be third, at least! He deserves it more than anyone at this top10.

10. deadmau5
Since when deadmau5 is a DJ? Didn't he say
quote:
all dj's are f**cking c**ts
and
quote:
The day of the DJ is gonna end
. It's funny when people support fkn asshole like that. He should be disqualified from this poll

Old Post Oct-26-2008 07:58  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for BlueSky Click here to Send BlueSky a Private Message Add BlueSky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread