Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

lol this is officially worse than dj mag.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by elFreak

lol +1, wtf

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click Here to Email david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

in all fairness i voted for wang chung 5 times.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi_hanson
feels a newbie.

quote:
in all fairness i voted for wang chung 5 times.

bahhhh , rubbish , i voted for yoji 185 times and sat out side his house in japan

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:31  England
Click Here to See the Profile for adi_hanson Click here to Send adi_hanson a Private Message Visit adi_hanson's homepage! Add adi_hanson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

quote:

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neo95gt
Supreme tranceaddict

Omg, people like different things than me!

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo95gt Click here to Send Neo95gt a Private Message Add Neo95gt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
isoterra
hi

fantastic. i can't wait to put up with the obligatory onset of retards complaining (or otherwise exclaiming surprise/disbelief/disdain) about the face-smackingly obvious revelation that the en-masse lowest-common-denominator voting demographic doesn't share the same tastes as them.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for isoterra Click here to Send isoterra a Private Message Visit isoterra's homepage! Add isoterra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

Re: Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
46. Daniel KandiUP 177

Ladies and gentlemen, today's big winner.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:41  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi_hanson
feels a newbie.

quote:
Originally posted by isoterra
fantastic. i can't wait to put up with the obligatory onset of retards complaining (or otherwise exclaiming surprise/disbelief/disdain) about the face-smackingly obvious revelation that the en-masse lowest-common-denominator voting demographic doesn't share the same tastes as them.

And you expected?

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for adi_hanson Click here to Send adi_hanson a Private Message Visit adi_hanson's homepage! Add adi_hanson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

at least this thread will be entertaining.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:43 
CGRumler
Master of the Hadouken

Re: Re: Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results

quote:
Originally posted by denys envy
Ladies and gentlemen, today's big winner.

Pardon my possible ignorance, but who is this exactly?

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CGRumler Click Here to Email CGRumler Click here to Send CGRumler a Private Message Visit CGRumler's homepage! Add CGRumler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

Re: Re: Re: Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results

quote:
Originally posted by CGRumler
Pardon my possible ignorance, but who is this exactly?

i have no fucking clue, but he's the biggest gainer from last year...

Daft Punk also jumped 2nd most with 151.

highest new entry - Sied van Riel @ 81.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:49  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread