Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > VIDEO: Eric Prydz @ Revolution Nightclub (2013)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

Dog Running VIDEO: Eric Prydz @ Revolution Nightclub (2013)

Here's my measly review:

So I was invited to come and film Eric Prydz at Revolution Nightclub on May 18, 2013 for the club, myself and DJMAG Canada. I didn't know what to expect as I've never been there before. When I first entered the club I was amazed on how gorgeous it looked. Apparently they had dropped some big coin for extensive renovations and it showed. I was too busy chatting with friends and getting the tour of the place, that I didn't get a chance to video the other artists before Eric came on. When he did come on, the crowd got super energized, which is great for me from a filming point of view. Not only do I thank the club, but especially Eric Prydz and his management for allowing me the lengthy access to get all this footage. I really like his set and he didn't disappoint. I've never seen him before, but did catch his set this year when he was live from WMC in Miami. That too was a really good set. I'll definitely be heading back to Revolution !

Old Post Jun-11-2013 16:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > VIDEO: Eric Prydz @ Revolution Nightclub (2013)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread