Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Nexus - Delorix (Spectre Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
El~ZaPo
W32.Trance.1999@mm

Dunno Help me ID this please

This track was the first song on DJ Elusive's Believer 2 CD set, it won 3rd place in the Dj Mixes 2K mix contest, and was available for download. This was the only track on the list not identified. It was labelled as a TNT productions whitelabel.

Please ID it:

Old Post Jun-02-2002 22:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for El~ZaPo Click here to Send El~ZaPo a Private Message Add El~ZaPo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
El~ZaPo
W32.Trance.1999@mm

Still no guesses?

I have contacted Dj Elusive himeself, but he does not know it yet either.

And thanks to whoever put this as a sticky!

Old Post Jun-03-2002 21:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for El~ZaPo Click here to Send El~ZaPo a Private Message Add El~ZaPo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

This sounds soooo fremilier!!!

Old Post Jun-08-2002 10:36  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

Finally
I Remembered!
The tune is
Nexus - Delorix

SIGN THE "WE WANT SASHA & DIGWEED @ BUENOS AIRES ON DVD" PETITION!

Old Post Jun-09-2002 14:48  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
El~ZaPo
W32.Trance.1999@mm

Thank you very much! I must go find this now!

Old Post Jun-09-2002 15:38  Canada
El~ZaPo
W32.Trance.1999@mm

Ok I've discovered that it is the Spectre Remix of the song. Anyone know where I can get a full rip, PM me.

Thanks again for IDing this Scorchio!

Old Post Jun-09-2002 15:59  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Nexus - Delorix (Spectre Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackA.M.P. - ID (Unreleased) [2001] [243]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEifel 65 - "Playstation" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread