Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Westbam Tracklist Archive (1990 - Present)
Pages (55): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjLexi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver76
Hey, nice idea. But how do you think to do that operation (I mean technical way) and what if some new guy will be know track that we don't know. How he should tell us if we're 'protected'? Maybe I don't understand - the main thought is to restrict that tracklist only for us. I'm only asking questions. I'm not sure if that protection is more for us or against us.

Yeah I know there would be some limitations for us with creating a restricted forum for playlists, because nobody else would be able to add a track or two. But as for there are no (or very rare) people who add tracks to our playlists, I think therefor would be no much damage.

It's technically possible - I suggest to lock forum for any other visitors, except for registered users. And if someone will register to forum, only an administrator would be able to grant a permission to access and browse the forum. Is it possible to lock your forum the way i suggested, Mac?

Now I'd just like to know, if you're all the same opinion as me, or you don't have a problem with sharing/stealing/copy/pasting our tracklists?

If you don't mind sharing our playlist, I will also support your decision and the "case" will be closed

Good work with the playlist, Mac! Yesterday, I also made a playlist for Plattenbau 2009.

Old Post Dec-09-2009 11:54  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for DjLexi Click here to Send DjLexi a Private Message Visit DjLexi's homepage! Add DjLexi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
vielen dank

quote:
WestbamArchive.org

regist0r'd

Old Post Dec-09-2009 12:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MacGyver76
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjLexi
Yeah I know there would be some limitations for us with creating a restricted forum for playlists, because nobody else would be able to add a track or two. But as for there are no (or very rare) people who add tracks to our playlists, I think therefor would be no much damage.

It's technically possible - I suggest to lock forum for any other visitors, except for registered users. And if someone will register to forum, only an administrator would be able to grant a permission to access and browse the forum. Is it possible to lock your forum the way i suggested, Mac?

Sure thing, Lexi - it's no problem to do that like you said above. We could do something more private, just let me know what bamski (I think the answer is yes) and martin said about this all migrating idea. Anyway, Lexi - we're waiting so long from your last tracklist to do a new one. I just can't wait for yours Plattenbau right now. (:

WestbamArchive.org

Old Post Dec-09-2009 16:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver76 Click here to Send MacGyver76 a Private Message Add MacGyver76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
vielen dank

bamski sagt ja

Old Post Dec-10-2009 08:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjLexi
Senior tranceaddict

Ok Mac, it's time to lock your forum to registered users only.

P.S. I'm going to post Plattenbau tracklist as soon as I come home from work

Old Post Dec-10-2009 08:59  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for DjLexi Click here to Send DjLexi a Private Message Visit DjLexi's homepage! Add DjLexi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MacGyver76
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Ok Mac, it's time to lock your forum to registered users only.

P.S. I'm going to post Plattenbau tracklist as soon as I come home from work

Consider it done. Also, I added permissions for guests. You should try it out if it works properly.

WestbamArchive.org

Old Post Dec-10-2009 11:45  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver76 Click here to Send MacGyver76 a Private Message Add MacGyver76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjLexi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Consider it done. Also, I added permissions for guests. You should try it out if it works properly.

"You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum." It's seems ok

Right now I have found the track that I've been searched for You know, the missing track in Mayday Poland and Plattebau So I think I have the complete tracklist for Plattenabu now ...and Mayday Poland 2009 of course

Old Post Dec-10-2009 13:05  Slovenia
bamski
vielen dank

right on right on

Old Post Dec-10-2009 13:08 
MacGyver76
Supreme tranceaddict

I found one ID from Nature One 2002 set. :P

WestbamArchive.org

Old Post Dec-11-2009 11:15  Poland
bamski
vielen dank

mayday 2004 or stfu!!

edit: but seriously, i'd damn near kill to find out some id's from the '97 star wars afterparty

soo hard

Old Post Dec-11-2009 11:28 
DjLexi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
I found one ID from Nature One 2002 set. :P

Don't tell me that "the one" I've been looking it for yeeeears???

Old Post Dec-11-2009 15:23  Slovenia
MacGyver76
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Don't tell me that "the one" I've been looking it for yeeeears???

Unfortunately it's not. But I think it's lucky as well.

WestbamArchive.org

Old Post Dec-11-2009 15:25  Poland

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Westbam Tracklist Archive (1990 - Present)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (55): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread