Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Shredder - "Cluster 49 A-Side"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Noisician
Harsh electronic purity

this fucking roxxxxxx!!!!

...and it sure was produced by mcaffer. this has got to be one of his latest releases so it could be a promo or a very fresh production i haven't even heard of. there's a possibility that it's a new r.a.w. release but it's definitely not r.a.w. 012 (which is slammin too!) so is it r.a.w. 013 then? i somewhat doubt it, actually

...so any help will be greatly appreciated

Last edited by Noisician on Jun-12-2002 at 23:46

Old Post Jun-09-2002 03:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Noisician Click here to Send Noisician a Private Message Visit Noisician's homepage! Add Noisician to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verminator

how come i havent heard raw12 ? =P

sorry about iding though
never heard that song, but it sure r0xxx and its 100% sure a mcaffer production =P

at least it sounds like one hehe

tell me when you get id

man, do you use icq or something else ??

or the only way to contact you is here on the forum?

greetz!

Old Post Jun-09-2002 21:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for verminator Click here to Send verminator a Private Message Add verminator to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Noisician
Harsh electronic purity

i don't know why... it's been out for a week at least... bought it @ my local store for a usual price

produced by G. McAffer & E. Kovach

i quit using icq because i now don't have so much free time on my hands (i'm currently experiencing a huge money shortage so i have to work and work and then again work ) and hence using my computer is an issue for me i'm not even able to visit this forum too often... so if u need to contact me just leave me a message - i will read it... some day

Old Post Jun-09-2002 22:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Noisician Click here to Send Noisician a Private Message Visit Noisician's homepage! Add Noisician to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Noisician
Harsh electronic purity

case closed... i found it

Shredder - Cluster 49 A-Side

Old Post Jun-12-2002 23:45 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Shredder - "Cluster 49 A-Side"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha sample WMC 2005 #5... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAria - Green Eyes [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread