Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > D Note - Shed My Skin
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bobbytk
Senior tranceaddict

id this plsss

what can i say...
i love it , really woud like to know how its called

Old Post Jun-11-2002 11:16  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for bobbytk Click here to Send bobbytk a Private Message Visit bobbytk's homepage! Add bobbytk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Haak
analog evading shark

D Note - Shed my skin
don't know which mix though, I only have the Airwave mix, and that's definately not it

Uncredible Haak on Soundcloud
Uncredible Haak - September 2008 mix

Old Post Jun-11-2002 11:58  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Haak Click here to Send Haak a Private Message Add Haak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bobbytk
Senior tranceaddict

yep its d note - shed my skin

but the versions are kinda odd.

airwave vocal mix , airwave instrumental mix, mr sam remix, pmt remix,..

the most similer version to the one i asked for id is Pete Heller's Stylus Mix. i suppose that's the one as i cant find any others...
the Pete Heller's Stylus Mix is the only one with the same kinda watery drum sound in it.

Old Post Jun-11-2002 14:03  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for bobbytk Click here to Send bobbytk a Private Message Visit bobbytk's homepage! Add bobbytk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > D Note - Shed My Skin
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID This: ID this tune! [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackANIGYE feat AUDIO ARCHITECTS - "NL Boost" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread