Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > 187 Lockdown - "Kung Fu"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

HappyHappy Speed garage track. PLEASE GIVE ME HELP!

I'm getting into speed garage and i found this track in a mix. i extracted it and here it is. someone please help me id it. if you cant id it, please give me a name of a track you like best! (speed garage of course!) thanks guys!

Old Post Jun-17-2002 22:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kirby
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi...since it's only 8 kbps I can't be sure of this, but as soon as I listened to the sample I thought it was 187 lockdown - gunman (original mix)...if this isn't the correct track (which it may not be) it sure sounds a lot like the one you're looking for... and may be by the same artist?

Old Post Jun-18-2002 23:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kirby Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Add Kirby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

thats really funny becuase i found this song in a mix that i downloaded called "sorted speed garage" and that song that you posted is the song that goes right before it, but i think i cut it out when i made the mp3. i was looking for someone to ID that track too. do you know what the other song is though? thanks so much!
-Ted

Old Post Jun-19-2002 08:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kirby
Supreme tranceaddict

Haha well you've probably found the song right now but because I was just looking through very old files including 'toid' tracks from TA I found the one from this thread and realize it is something I now know, it is 187 Lockdown all right but the song is called 'Kung Fu'...

Old Post May-27-2003 20:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kirby Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Add Kirby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > 187 Lockdown - "Kung Fu"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackepic song , no id [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback A. Borodin - Prince Igor, Opera 1869-1887 [2012]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread