Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Kiva.org is doing their "$25 FREE" signup weekend again...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Hello! Kiva.org is doing their "$25 FREE" signup weekend again...

Check the sticky thread if you want to find out more

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-27-2014 18:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

I made several loans and never got screwed over. I encourage everyone to do the same.

Old Post Jun-27-2014 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
I made several loans and never got screwed over. I encourage everyone to do the same.

It puzzles me how difficult it is to get people to bother with this... including those that post inspirational quotes/links on Facebook all the damn time. lol... fuck... do something useful

Old Post Jun-27-2014 20:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

People are afraid it might be a scam and that they'll get screwed over, or perhaps they can't afford to lend money. Or they just don't have a single compassionate bone in their body. I don't know..

I'm not rich by any means, but I figure these people need the money a hell of a lot more than I do. It's a good feeling knowing you're able to help someone in need. And I got all my money back pretty quickly.

Old Post Jun-27-2014 20:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

Shared it but no one showed interest. I'll give it a shot.

Old Post Jun-28-2014 05:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride

Cool I signed up

Thanks for the heads up swamper.

Soundcloud

Old Post Jun-28-2014 06:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

do you get interest paid back ontop of the loan ?

Last edited by LoveHate on Aug-06-2014 at 23:04

Old Post Aug-06-2014 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
do you get interest paid back ontop of the loan ?

No. smh

Old Post Aug-06-2014 23:53  Canada
Konijn
Subverting Paradigms

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/02...-The-Kiva-Story

Behind the curtain of microfinancing...

[Dark Disco|Frozen Balearic|Gay Biker-House| Boogie-Trance|Heavy Electronica|Soft-Goth]

Old Post Aug-11-2014 13:05  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Konijn Click Here to Email Konijn Click here to Send Konijn a Private Message Visit Konijn's homepage! Add Konijn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

ill try it when i get back home. fuck it. its only $25

less then a night of drinking

Old Post Aug-15-2014 02:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click Here to Email r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2techs
Supreme tranceaddict

The loan was in US currency but I'm glad I could help.

Old Post Aug-21-2014 02:38  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for 2techs Click Here to Email 2techs Click here to Send 2techs a Private Message Add 2techs to your buddy list 2techs is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Kiva.org is doing their "$25 FREE" signup weekend again...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread