Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Do humans like spicy food because it hurts to poop?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

Idea Do humans like spicy food because it hurts to poop?

I only thought of this as I eat a slice of pepper covered pepperoni and mushroom pizza that ive drowned in Sriracha...

Old Post Aug-22-2014 22:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

Shit in a bag, and use it as hair.

Old Post Aug-22-2014 22:52  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

To my knowledge humans have always consumed spicy food because it makes food edible for a longer period of time. Now, if you enjoy the ring burning sensation that comes with spicy food, I guess you're just combining usefulness and pleasantness

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Aug-22-2014 22:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
To my knowledge humans have always consumed spicy food because it makes food edible for a longer period of time. Now, if you enjoy the ring burning sensation that comes with spicy food, I guess you're just combining usefulness and pleasantness

Never heard of that. It makes you perspired which evaporates cooling you down. This why spicy cuisine originates from tropical areas.

Old Post Aug-22-2014 23:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I've been really getting into spicy foods lately. I was always a fan of curries and Thai food, but I've been eating a lot of Vietnamese food recently too. So damn good.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Aug-23-2014 00:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

I add cayenne pepper to everything, but its not hot enough to make you shit heat. Habanero on the other hand; GI tract no likey.

some hearsay http://www.rediff.com/getahead/2010...-spicy-food.htm

Last edited by MSZ on Aug-23-2014 at 01:22

Old Post Aug-23-2014 01:06  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Supreme tranceaddict

jerk chicken is so bomb. sriracha isn't even spicy lol. going to wing places to get the spiciest wings in town is stupid but everything with some heat is better.

Old Post Aug-23-2014 02:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

just recently i had to deal with this. normally i can eat spicy food no problem. i actually dig a bit of spice.

1st time ever i dont know what it was but the pepper was SO HOT i literally couldn't finish my burger. my mouth was on fire for a half an hour. on the way out it was brutal. felt like my asshole was burning.

rolled the dice and lost. oh did i ever lose..

Old Post Aug-23-2014 02:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click Here to Email r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Supreme tranceaddict

lol i bought spicy wings, i think they had a small amount of ghost chile in it... it wasn't that bad coming out but going it a dif story.. 6 glasses of milk for 1 pound of them lol. although the 3rd shit the next day was like fiery in colour and in pain. scotch bonnet n habanero i can handle, idk what the next steps are though

Old Post Aug-23-2014 04:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

spices and peppers are my favourite compliments to any dish. I used to add salt to a lot of my dishes, but now spices add that extra pop, zing and burst of flavour I crave.

i always have a bunch of jalapenos, thai chilies (bird peppers), cayenne and tabasco readily available on hand.

i love making my own spices, a killer one i made recently:
- habanero peppers
- garlic
- shallots
- vinegar
- lime juice
- salt & pepper
- sugar

siracha is like ketchup to me now lol

Old Post Aug-23-2014 04:21  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click Here to Email PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

Just eat cucumber to cool it down on the way out

Old Post Aug-23-2014 05:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sensorium
Supreme tranceaddict

My ancestors ate everything spicy, so it was only my destiny to put spices in everything. There's something truly special about eating french fries with homemade hot sauce. Ketchup? No, sir, there's Aztec blood in me.

Old Post Aug-23-2014 08:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sensorium Click here to Send sensorium a Private Message Add sensorium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Do humans like spicy food because it hurts to poop?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread