Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Is it really possessed or just on drugs or mentally ill?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ghostshrooms
Junior tranceaddict

Is it really possessed or just on drugs or mentally ill?

quote:

'Possessed' woman attacks fellow passenger on train before being arrested.

"A young woman can be seen behaving strangely and fighting with a fellow passenger on the Edmonton Transit System (ETS) in the video.It shows the same woman retrieving a cellphone from her bag and putting it back before she arches her head, puts her hands to her hair and growls.

The woman then leans to her right and grabs the throat of the male
passenger sitting next to her, and appears to punch him with her other hand before he pushes her off. The pair tangles more before she lets go and heads for the train doors.The man then confronts her and another struggle ensues as he pushes her and she tries to kick him.

The tussle continues until Transit Peace Officers arrive and attend to both of them.City of Edmonton spokeswoman Cheryl Oxford confirmed to Global News that two people were involved in an altercation on a train. Officers were doing rounds at the Churchill LRT station when the incident occurred, the network reported.

"As you see on the video, the transit officers reacted quickly and
appropriately and were able to ensure the safety of the passengers as soon as they were able to intervene," Oxford said.

Both individuals were issued $500 fines for fighting in public. Edmonton police are not investigating at this time, the network said."

Old Post Jul-19-2014 15:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for ghostshrooms Click here to Send ghostshrooms a Private Message Add ghostshrooms to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

Kind of a stupid decision to get up and go after her like that after she had left him alone. I guess I might have trouble restraining myself, too, though, if some random person grabbed my throat.

Guessing she took too many / not enough drugs.

Old Post Jul-19-2014 15:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Sexually starved.

Old Post Jul-19-2014 15:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

...but first satan had to check his texts

Old Post Jul-19-2014 15:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

Fat bitches in leggings....RAGE.

Possessed by Cheetos imo.

Old Post Jul-19-2014 15:55  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ghostshrooms
Junior tranceaddict

Better close the lid on that Pringles before retaliating

Old Post Jul-19-2014 16:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for ghostshrooms Click here to Send ghostshrooms a Private Message Add ghostshrooms to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

This alt sucks.

december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Jul-19-2014 16:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

Fucking Melly.

Old Post Jul-19-2014 18:00  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
I guess I might have trouble restraining myself, too, though, if some random person grabbed my throat.

Ya think?

If someone grabbed my throat the minimum response would be pushing them away from me depending on the force applied. If they kept coming back I would probably attempt to disable / immobilize them unless I felt threatened for my life.

He should have pushed her off of himself initially instead of waiting and coming at her like that afterwards.

Anyways they both deserved a fine if you ask me, the female should have been locked up until she sobered up.

Soundcloud

Old Post Jul-19-2014 18:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zps
zeropointsound™

lol when the guy slams her at 1:46

#MARANATHA COMING SOON

Old Post Jul-19-2014 18:44  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for zps Click here to Send zps a Private Message Add zps to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

She's not "possessed", she's mentally ill. She may be high on drugs, too. But she's definitely missing a few screws.
Also, the fact that nobody tried to help is beyond me. But I guess you don't know how you'd react unless you were in that situation yourself.

Also:

Old Post Jul-19-2014 21:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ghostshrooms
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
This alt sucks.

You should try this

Old Post Jul-19-2014 22:01 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Is it really possessed or just on drugs or mentally ill?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread