Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > ********** NYTA Party Planner 2014
Pages (118): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

wtf - i didn't know eddie halliwell was in Jersey tonight. would have been nice bday present for my bf!!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Feb-21-2010 09:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
wtf - i didn't know eddie halliwell was in Jersey tonight. would have been nice bday present for my bf!!

wtf where????

i got the flyer outside of pacha before
march 12th
bobina @ pacha

the past few months pacha been kinda jumping on the techno band wagon, but now are they tryin to jump on the trance scene also?
very strange booking
edit: its not a made event or massive event

Old Post Feb-21-2010 13:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL

WHAT!?!?!?!

Old Post Feb-21-2010 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

relax...Halliwell was not in New Jersey last nite....

he was in Bailiwick of Jersey

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Feb-21-2010 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
relax...Halliwell was not in New Jersey last nite....

he was in Bailiwick of Jersey
lmfao.

i just read his tweet say Jersey

lmfao

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Feb-21-2010 22:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Victor Calderone --- Pacha --- April 17
Gareth Emery --- Pacha --- April 16

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Feb-22-2010 21:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
wtf where????

i got the flyer outside of pacha before
march 12th
bobina @ pacha

the past few months pacha been kinda jumping on the techno band wagon, but now are they tryin to jump on the trance scene also?
very strange booking
edit: its not a made event or massive event

yeah, I saw the Bobina party on their website. I think they're probably banking on the fact that a lot of Russians will go out to see him. Who knows though. Is he considered a big trance guy? I know the name, but haven't heard much about him personally.

Last edited by Zack Roth on Feb-23-2010 at 01:38

Old Post Feb-23-2010 01:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

Feb 24th (this Wednesday)

Philipp Jung (M.A.N.D.Y.)
Matthew Dear

Le Poisson Rouge

FREE

Old Post Feb-23-2010 01:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Graphikt
Senior tranceaddict

BLKMARKET MEMBERSHIP pres: THE FREAKSHOW COSTUME PARTY this Saturday

BLKMARKET MEMBERSHIP presents THE FREAKSHOW COSTUME PARTY

All moveables of wonder, from all parts of the world, painted indians, dwarfs, the horse of knowledge, the pig-man, the stone-eater, the man that swallows fire, giants, ventriloquists, the invisible girl, the bust that speaks and moves its goggling eyes, the bearded lady, the jointed siamese twins, the sword eater, the marvellous crafts of modern merlins, the beasts, puppet-masters, lizard men, cyclops, the leopard tattooed man, all out-o'-the-way, far-fetched, perverted things, all freaks of nature are invited to our first ever FREAKSHOW this Saturday 27th February.

Come in costume and take part in the first ever Blkmarket Membership Freakshow starring Konrad Black, Bill Patrick, Taimur & Fahad, and Nitin along with many other cast of characters attending from all over the world.

We here at Blkmarket Membership love the idea of costume parties that we decided, lets have one of these Freakshows!

So be creative! COME DRESSED UP AS SOMEONE OR SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK IN YOUR MIND WOULD BE A PART OF SUCH A SHOW. We are looking forward to see what you have in store for us

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 27TH
BLKMARKET MEMBERSHIP with residents TAIMUR & FAHAD present:

THE FREAKSHOW COSTUME PARTY

STARRING:

KONRAD BLACK [Wagon Repair / M_nus - Berlin]
BILL PATRICK [Robots - Berlin | New York] - special closing set
NITIN [No.19 Music - Toronto]

AT SECRET LOCATION | MUST RSVP TO ATTEND:
BLKFEB27@GMAIL.COM

10PM - VERY LATE

http://residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?140133

Old Post Feb-24-2010 19:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Graphikt Click here to Send Graphikt a Private Message Visit Graphikt's homepage! Add Graphikt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frutersi
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EnigmaT

Feb 16th- Feb 24th -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin Medina & Jay Kinard--- Thursday 02/18/10--- Moomia Lounge (NYC)
Luciano Pardini --- Thursday 02/18/10--- Cielo (NYC)
Hernan Cattaneo --- Friday 02/19/10--- M2 Ultralounge (NYC)
Sultan & Ned Shepard -w- Brad Miller --- Friday 02/19/10--- Quo (NYC)
Mario Calegari --- Friday 02/19/10--- Pacha (NYC)
Touane -w- Sleepy & Boo --- Friday 02/19/10--- SECRET LOCATION (NY)
Andy Moor -w- Zack Roth --- Saturday 02/20/10--- Santos Party House (NYC)
DJ Vibe & Victor Calderone --- Saturday 02/20/10--- Pacha (NYC)
Frankie Knuckles -w- Sleepy & Boo --- Saturday 02/20/10--- Sullivan Room (NYC)
Victor Calderone & DJ Vibe --- Saturday 02/20/10--- Pacha (NYC)
Mr C, Adultnapper, Martin Landsky & Taimur & Fahud --- Saturday 02/20/10--- SECRET LOCATION (NY)
David Guetta --- Wednesday 02/24/10--- Pacha (NYC)
Washington DC-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hernan Cattaneo --- Thursday 02/18/10--- Ultrabar (DC)
Ferry Corsten --- Saturday 02/20/10--- Glow/Fur (DC)
New Jersey-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richie Santana & Peter Bailey --- Friday 02/19/10--- Deko Lounge (NJ)
Boston-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luciano Pardini --- Saturday 02/20/10--- Rise (Boston)

Feb 25th- March 3rd -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
D. Ramirez -w- Sleepy & Boo --- Thursday 02/25/10--- Cielo (NYC)
Reboot, Thomas Pagatas & Deepspell--- Thursday 02/25/10--- Santos Party House (NYC)
Mark Knight --- Friday 02/26/10--- Pacha (NYC)
Sharam --- Friday 02/26/10--- Quo (NYC)
Vitalic --- Friday 02/26/10--- Webster Hall (NYC)
Cevin Fisher --- Friday 02/26/10--- Sullivan Room (NYC)
Robbie Rivera --- Friday 02/26/10--- M2 Ultralounge (NYC)
DJ Three --- Friday 02/26/10--- Love (NYC)
Ben Sims -w- Sleepy & Boo --- Saturday 02/27/10--- Sullivan Room (NYC)
Jonathan Peters --- Saturday 02/27/10--- Pacha (NYC)
Berhouz--- Saturday 02/27/10--- Santos Party House (NYC)
Konrad Black & Bill Patrick -w- Fahad & Taimur --- Saturday 02/27/10--- SECRET LOCATION (NY)
Washington DC-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normyle & Omid S --- Thursday 02/25/10--- Ultrabar (DC)
Mark Knight --- Saturday 02/27/10--- Glow/Fur (DC)

March 4th- March 10th -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus Schossow --- Friday 03/05/10--- Cielo (NYC)
Junction SM -w- Taimur & Fahad --- Friday 03/05/10--- Love (NYC)
Serge Devant --- Friday 03/05/10--- M2 Ultralounge (NYC)
Miguel Migs & Lisa Shaw -w- Sleepy & Boo --- Saturday 03/06/10--- Sullivan Room (NYC)
DJ Rap --- Thursday 03/04/10--- Ultrabar (DC)
Markus Schulz --- Saturday 03/06/10--- Glow/Fur (DC)
PA-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danny Tenaglia --- Thursday 03/04/10--- Voyeur Night Club (Philadelphia)

March 11th- March 17th -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simian Mobile Disco --- Thursday 03/11/10--- LPR (NYC)
Dubfire --- Friday 03/12/10--- Glo (Long Island)
Laidback Luke --- Saturday 03/13/10--- Santos Party House (NYC)
Victor Calderone --- Saturday 03/13/10--- M2 Ultralounge (NYC)
DJ Boris --- Thursday 03/11/10--- Ultrabar (DC)
Bobina --- Saturday 03/13/10--- Glow/Fur (DC)
New Jersey-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laidback Luke --- Wednesday 03/17/10--- Deko Lounge (NJ)

March 18th- March 24th -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fake Blood, Surkin & Boy 8 Bit --- Thursday 03/18/10--- Webster Hall (NYC)
ATB --- Friday 03/19/10--- Nokia Theatre (NYC)
Benny Benassi --- Friday 03/19/10--- Pacha (NYC)
Cosmic Gate & Richard Durand -w- Brad Miller --- Saturday 03/20/10--- Webster Hall (NYC)
Eric Prydz & Sebastien Leger --- Saturday 03/20/10--- Nokia Theatre (NYC)
Radio Slave -w- Sleepy & Boo --- Saturday 03/20/10--- Sullivan Room (NYC)
Eric Prydz --- Thursday 03/18/10--- Ultrabar (DC)
Dirty South --- Saturday 03/20/10--- Glow/Fur (DC)

March 25th- March 31th -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus Schossow --- Saturday 03/27/10--- Glow/Fur (DC)
Armin Van Buuren --- Tuesday 03/30/10--- Glow/Fur (DC)
Tiesto -w- Laidback Luke --- Saturday 03/27/10--- Borgata Event Center (AC)

After April 1st -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AVB, Roger Shah, Menno De Jong, Rank 1, M.I.K.E. Cerf & Mitiska & Eco --- Friday 04-02-10--- Roseland Ballroom (NYC)
JPLS --- Friday 04-02-10--- The Bunker (NY)
AVB, John O’Callaghan, Lange, Alex M.O.R.P.H, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Filo & Peri & Breakfast --- Saturday 04-03-10--- Roseland Ballroom (NYC)
Anja Schneider, Sebo K & Pan-Pot --- Saturday 04/03/10--- SECRET LOCATION (NYC)
Boyz Noise --- Saturday 04/03/10--- Terminal 5 (NYC)
Sander Van Doorn --- Thursday 04/08/10--- Cielo (NYC)
Mark Farina -w- Sleepy & Boo --- Saturday 04/10/10--- Sullivan Room (NYC)
Satoshi Tomiie --- Saturday 04/17/10--- Sullivan Room (NYC)
Shpongle --- Saturday 04/17/10--- Irving Plaza (NYC)
ELECTRIC ZOO --- Sat/Sun 09/04/10---09-05/10--- Randalls Island (NY)
Matthew Dear --- Monday 05/10/10--- Muse (DC)

Could you Please Add:

Air --- Friday 03/19/10--- Terminal 5 (NYC)
Markus Schulz --- Friday 05/07/10--- Pacha (NYC)

Thanks. Both have been confirmed. (on either club or artist's website)

Last edited by Frutersi on Mar-07-2010 at 21:09

Old Post Feb-27-2010 07:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frutersi Click Here to Email Frutersi Click here to Send Frutersi a Private Message Add Frutersi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chimera66
PARTOUZE

you have the wrong date for markus it's may 7th

I once saw Swamper peel off 4 or 5 $100 bills from a fat roll and say this to Donald Trump: "Go clean yourself up; you look like a bum.". And then he threw the bills right in Trump's face/hair! Then Swamper and his entourage of 30, who were all wearing TA monogramed Rolexes, left the room and flew to Hawaii for a few hours because Del wanted fresh coconut.

To his defense, Trump didn't even really look like a bum.

Old Post Feb-28-2010 04:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for chimera66 Click here to Send chimera66 a Private Message Add chimera66 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
plexipr
Supreme tranceaddict

Made Event presents Marcus Schössow @ Cielo - Friday, March 5

Made Event presents Swedish favorite and #1 Nordic DJ Marcus Schössow at Cielo on Friday, March 5th, 2010, along with NYC's own Alterimage.

Sweden’s Marcus Schössow is a central figure in the hot, new group of young DJs and producers working today. He is that rare individual that shines at all he puts his mind to. Whether it is performing to huge crowds of screaming fans or producing for the masses; Schössow remains determined to reinvent dance music as we all know it. His infectious presence, prodigious mixing, and genre defying productions have dance floors around the world collectively moving to his beat.

Marcus Schössow is a young man who has just started a very prosperous musical career. At the tender age of 24 he has formed a career few can even dream of. With all his hard work and dedication, his legions of fans have rewarded him with a place on the DJ Mag Top 100 DJ’s, as well as voting him as the #1 Nordic DJ. Schössow’s fusion of futuristic techno, filthy house and dreamy trance has introduced the world to what is known as "Schossow Sound." His tracks like “Hypnotizer”, “Crepusculo”, and “Light” have garnered support from all of the world’s top DJ’s including Armin van Buuren, Axwell and Steve Lawler, underlining his increased influence in the world of dance music. Hot of the heels of his debut album Outside the Box, Marcus is now set to release his debut EP on Anjunabeats, as well as his remix of the latest Tiesto/Tegan & Sara collaboration. It is not only his ability as a producer that gives Marcus Schössow his fame. His DJ sets are in high demand throughout the world. North America, Europe, the Far East and events like Dance Valley, Godskitchen, Together as One, and A State of Trance 450 are just a few of the destinations which have called for the Schössow sound. Marcus’ radio show and podcast Tone Diary has been setting the airwaves ablaze as he manages to reach those not lucky enough catch his live set. In just a few weeks the podcast has reached over 25,000 downloads as the sound of Schössow travels further than ever before.

Friday, March 5, 2010
Made Event presents

MARCUS SCHÖSSOW

with AlterImage

Cielo
18 Little West 12th Street
New York City
Doors @ 10pm, 21+ with valid state issued photo ID
$15 in advance available at www.MadeEvent.com

Tickets also available at
Rebel Rebel, 319 Bleecker St NYC 212.989.0770
Event Info Line: 917.723.9381

www.MadeEvent.com
www.marcusschossow.com
www.myspace.com/marcusschossow
www.alterimagerecordings.com
www.cieloclub.com

MADE EVENT UPCOMING NYC DATES
March 5 Marcus Schössow @ Cielo
March 19 ATB @ Nokia Theatre Times Square
March 20 Eric Prydz + Sébastien Léger @ Nokia Theatre Times Square
March 20 DJ Hell @ Cielo
April 2 Armin van Buuren: ASOT 450 Celebration with special guests @ Roseland Ballroom
April 3 Armin van Buuren: ASOT 450 Celebration with special guests @ Roseland Ballroom
April 8 Sander Van Doorn @ Cielo
April 16 Gareth Emery @ Pacha
April 23 Dave Dresden @ April 23
September 4-5 Electric Zoo: New York’s Electronic Music Festival @ Randall’s Island Park

Made Event Miami 2010 Dates
Full details & line-ups available here: www.madeevent.com/WinterMusicConference/

March 25 Anjunabeats @ Karu & Y
March 25 Pure Behrouz + Steve Bug, Livio & Roby, Alex Neri + more TBA @ Buddha Gardens - Karu & Y
March 26 One Night Only... an AM Only Event @ Karu & Y | Ice Palace
March 27 Ferry Corsten presents Once Upon A Night @ Karu & Y
March 27 Boys Noize, Erol Alkan, Pendulum, Shinichi Osawa, Dim @ Y Ultralounge - Karu & Y
March 27 Perfecto presents Special Guest, Hernan Cattaneo, Kenneth Thomas @ Buddha Gardens - Karu & Y
March 27-28 Sunday School For Degenerates @ Ice Palace

ABOUT MADE EVENT
Made Event, helmed by Mike Bindra and Laura De Palma, working with a team of industry leaders, is committed to excellence in the programming, promotion, and production of electronic dance music events. They stand at the vanguard of their field due to the world-renowned caliber of entertainment and expert production values they bring into a variety of distinctive and innovative venues. With over 25 years of combined experience, and over 400 successful events produced in New York City and at Winter Music Conference in Miami, Made Event continues to set the bar for quality electronic music events. For more info, please go to www.MadeEvent.com

Old Post Mar-02-2010 19:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for plexipr Click here to Send plexipr a Private Message Visit plexipr's homepage! Add plexipr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > ********** NYTA Party Planner 2014
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (118): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread