Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Redd
getting back up

Dynatron - Cosmo Black

Old Post Aug-06-2010 15:31  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

Old Post Sep-21-2010 20:23  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Old Post Sep-21-2010 20:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list BradMiller is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Try this out, free of charge:
http://drumlore.com/release/ben-ram...isible-kingdom/

Old Post Sep-22-2010 03:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

Darkness!!!!!!!!!!! Why is there no more darkness posted in here?

Old Post Sep-30-2010 17:53  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
dogsexer

Last edited by MSZ on Sep-30-2010 at 20:50

Old Post Sep-30-2010 20:32  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
SMILE

Old Post Oct-07-2010 07:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by enydo

You keep posting really good shit. I demand a new mix

Old Post Oct-07-2010 08:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Also, what vinyl is Greenwater off of? I can't find it anywhere.

Old Post Oct-07-2010 08:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
SMILE

Uhhh, yeah I think it was released through his site or something? Unofficial maybe... Adam showed it to me and I bought it off some website.

Old Post Oct-07-2010 08:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
SMILE

Old Post Oct-07-2010 08:27 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

You.. Mix.. New set... Now

Great tracks. I've found some pirated versions of the Dousk track, but I'd prefer buying it from him. Seems his website is down at the moment. Maybe it's on there, I'll check again later

Old Post Oct-07-2010 08:32 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread