Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Trance to Have Sex to?
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WhitenameseKid
tranceaddict

I don't have any great love-making music or chill music in my collection. The majority of what I have is upbeat and fast and makes you want to dance. Can anyone recommend any good DJ's and mixes that you like to have sex to? I'm getting tired of blasting DUBSTEP to have sex to since that's all my girl really likes that I have haha. Thanks!!!

Old Post Jan-26-2010 16:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WhitenameseKid Click here to Send WhitenameseKid a Private Message Add WhitenameseKid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuspicionVandit
Rapper

Paul Van Dyk 09-24-2009: No, but I can sign your sleeve under that name if you let me!

Old Post Jan-26-2010 16:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for SuspicionVandit Click here to Send SuspicionVandit a Private Message Add SuspicionVandit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

have sex to chillout and house, not trance

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Jan-26-2010 16:43  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

Can I thoroughly recommend saymyname's valentines cd?

Comes with all choice hits.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...07&forumid=1&s=

You know, William Blake said... uh, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost and I... I really believe that, we only move on...

Old Post Jan-26-2010 16:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

The same music you like to listen to while picking grapes.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 17:12  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teutonic
tranceaddict in training

Chillout is only for romantic amateurs!

http://rghost.ru/893047

Old Post Jan-26-2010 17:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teutonic Click here to Send Teutonic a Private Message Add Teutonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

My favorite trance song while having sex is by far:

Ayla - Ayla (Taucher Remix)

The ambient parts are nice, and so is are the amazing melodies.

Also, Humate - Love Stimulation (Paul van Dyk Love Mix) is a great one.

Having sex to dubstep sounds so fucking boring... wow....

Last edited by djnitride on Jan-26-2010 at 17:30

Old Post Jan-26-2010 17:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

quote:
Originally posted by Redd
have sex to chillout and house, not trance

If my girlfriend ever wanted to have sex to house (not progressive) I would dump her.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 17:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Seriously? No really, fucking seriously?

Old Post Jan-26-2010 17:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gen3r4l1ty
Supreme Fatty

Old Post Jan-26-2010 17:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Gen3r4l1ty Click here to Send Gen3r4l1ty a Private Message Add Gen3r4l1ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Schadenfreude
Bird is the word.

Location: Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa- Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-

breakdowns are the new pinch technique.

Whooooooo Hawwwww Whoooooo Hawwwww. - Busta Rhymes 3:16

www.soundcloud.com/le-freak

Le Freak - Funk for Cows (pure fat bitch haus..click and free wet naps.)

Old Post Jan-26-2010 17:31  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for Schadenfreude Click here to Send Schadenfreude a Private Message Add Schadenfreude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

michael cassette. shadows movement ftw!

Old Post Jan-26-2010 17:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Trance to Have Sex to?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhat furious trance tune is this?? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSander van Doorn - "Riff" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread