Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
especially from where he was after 3 rounds! I heard some stat about him not being high up on the leaderboard after the first round, for all his major wins (or maybe just the Masters); I think that went against him because he wasn't used to being so dominating so quickly in a major.

and all this emphasis on his self-effacing attitude and how it's unsportsmanlike; I think it's pretty harsh of the reporters.

Well its about time they are harsh on him for something...most reporters treat tiger with kid gloves and wouldn't do anything to upset the all mighty tiger woods.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Apr-12-2010 12:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
My 10 picks in no particular order
Ernie Els - 51
Retief Goosen - 32
Tiger Woods - 135
Anthony Kim - 210
Mike Weir - 28
Luke Donald - 0
Steve Stricker - 39
Paul Casey - 0
Jim Furyk - 0
Kj Choi - 135
TOTAL - 630

Old Post Apr-12-2010 14:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
TIGER WOODS - 135
ERNIE ELS - 51
LEE WESTWOOD - 330
RETIEF GOOSEN - 32
PHIL MICKELSON - 600
PADRAIG HARRINGTON - 0
JIM FURYK - 0
MATT KUCHAR - 47
LUKE DONALD - 0
PAUL CASEY - 0
TOTAL - 1195

Old Post Apr-12-2010 14:35  Canada
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
^^
I'll get in on that...

TIGER WOODS - 135
ERNIE ELS - 51
TREVOR IMMELMAN - 60
PHIL MICKELSON - 600
CHRIS WOOD - 0
PADRAIG HARRINGTON - 0
K.J CHOI - 135
STEWART CINK - 0
SCOTT VERPLANK - 51
SERGIO GARCIA - 25
TOTAL - 1057

Old Post Apr-12-2010 14:37  Canada
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
My picks are

Mickelson - 600
Woods - 135
Els - 51
Harrington - 0
Stricker - 39
Casey - 0
Goosen - 32
Ogilvy - 44
Furyk - 0
and Weir - 28
TOTAL - 929

Old Post Apr-12-2010 14:38  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Congrats to Phil! Too bad I didn't put him in my 10...lol Damn you! Why did you have to turn your game around at the Masters LOL

As for Tiger, played to expectation. His comments of "I only enter events to win and I didn't get it done" was a little unnecessary. Taking 5 months off and first tournament back is the Masters, he should be pleased with a fourth place finish.

Kim: Great final round. This course seems to suit his game quite well (as seen by the 11 birdies he made in the second round last year). Could expect a jacket on him within the next few years.

Watson: Great to see him play well here on such a demanding course. Hope to see him at the US Open

Overall, fun Masters to watch. Lots of great shots and stories to go along with

Old Post Apr-12-2010 15:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
My picks are

Mickelson - 600
Woods - 135
Els - 51
Harrington - 0
Stricker - 39
Casey - 0
Goosen - 32
Ogilvy - 44
Furyk - 0
and Weir - 28
TOTAL - 929

at least I picked Phil FTW

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Apr-12-2010 15:34  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click Here to Email Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Scrap Donald and put Phil in and I would have been money.

Old Post Apr-12-2010 15:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

They are already discussing if they will give Watson an exemption into the US Open....I hope they do. He has definitely proven he can still play the game with the young guys....maybe not through out an entire year but at least at the major championships.

I definitely agree that Kim will have a green jacket in the next few years.

Overall, I thought the course played too easy this year...the weather never became a factor and usually the high winds make the course almost impossible to play...I think that's when tiger is at his best....he can scramble around a course like no other.

Old Post Apr-12-2010 15:36  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Overall, I thought the course played too easy this year...the weather never became a factor and usually the high winds make the course almost impossible to play...I think that's when tiger is at his best....he can scramble around a course like no other.

Def. Greens didn't seem like they were firm/fast enough

Old Post Apr-12-2010 15:48  Canada
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

My picks for this week.

Matt KUCHAR
K.J. CHOI
Bo VAN PELT
Vaughn TAYLOR
Brian GAY
D.J. TRAHAN
Robert ALLENBY
Mike WEIR
John DALY
Lucas GLOVER

Old Post Apr-13-2010 00:46  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

KJ Choi
Jerry Kelly
Camilo Villegas
Davis Love III
Rickie Fowler
Mike Weir
JB Holmes
Ryuji Imada
Brandt Snedeker
Ricky Barnes

Old Post Apr-13-2010 16:03  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread